UBER IS DESIGNED FOR PASSENGER

最后完成地铁站 (Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia)

Saturday, 28 May 2016.

Uber 11 trips.
Grabcar 10 trips.
1 trip to Subang airport only.

Starts late this morning at 8.16am. Very late, but better late than sorry loh.

8.18am, CHS ping from Emerald going to Hong Leong Bandar Baru Ampang.
8.13am, TOB ping from Kojaya going to Soho KLCC.
9.03am, MEI ping from Mercu Summer. 3 senior Chinese Indon going to KLCC. When I ask them, "which gate?" They keep quite. "Main gate? Isetan? Petronas Towers?" keep quite again. I ask them, "where are u from?" "Indonesia," the man beside me says. "Oh, pintu mana pak?" Then they laugh and laugh. And the oldest apek at the backseat tepuk-tepuk my back. Aiyah!

9.31am, ping from DAV at Lanson Place. I thought he was white, but a negro from Uganda. It's quite a challenge to pick him up since I have wrongly entered the Lanson Hotel and the exit. We talk and talk about Nigeria and Uganda people. "We different tribes, talk different languages, only speak English to each other. Between Uganda and Nigeria, its very far far away, we have 4 countries in between." I send him to Kojaya.

9.45am, ping from ZAK at Jalan Ampang Kiri. But she note to pick up at The Elements. I play play with the Arab lady. I told her I didnt know the condo. I just camp for a while at the pin location. She panic and text me the direction to the condo again. I told her I will ask people for direction. She ask me to come quick as she is going to school. Later when I pick her up, she shouted me angrily, "you make me crazy!" Aiyah, I laugh inside my heart only! Then along the journey we talk a bit about her country, Libya. "I wish Muammar Gadafi still alive!" she said. "Now is not better than last time before GAdafi, last time problem, but now fighting ourselves civil war and more problem!" I send her at One Ampang Avenue roadside.

10.07am, ping from RAK and his bf at Taman Dagang Avenue. I send the Banglas to Low Yat. In the car, I ask them about signage I saw in the Low Yat, iphone 5 for RM200 only. "It's not ori bro," said his friend at the backseat. "It's made in China, only tahan for one month, not even one year!" I told them, if can tahan one year, I want to buy 10 iphone 5!

10.30am, ping from JOS at Sungai Wang going to Venice Hill Cheras.

11.02am, ping from princess SAR while on the way out at Jalan Orkid 5 going to McD Taman Connaught. The Siam princess has a boyfriend, a married Malay and his wife already gives consent for him to marry her. She (the wife) cannot give baby. Everytime she pregnant, the baby will die die. Wah lah weh. So lucky you man. But better married in Thailand very easy, here marry got many documents problem, many many paperworks. The outside weather is getting hot and hotter oredi.

11.45am, ping from KEN and his bf at Cheras Mall going to nearby school. Stop to pick up other bf on the way.

12.50pm, ping from KLEZCAR 2 staff at Taman Tun Perak Cheras going to Taman Kinrara.

1.24pm, got ping from ZAI at Sri Cempaka. She put a note to pick up her gf at the pin location. I follow the pin but cannot find her. The I drive one round circle to the flat area and back to the pin location again, still cannot find. So I cancel and sure my cancellation rate looks bad now. Later 5 min ZAI, I reckon she is a negro, ping again but this time I ignore and my acceptance rate also looks bad. Very bad. Kannina ZAI.

2.13pm, TAN and his wife ping me from The Zest Bukit Kinrara going to Paradigm Mall. They use UBer for the first time. Ask me many question about Uber.

3.11pm, TAJ and her sister ping me again from the Paradign Mall while I drove away from the mall. I arrived at the wrong lobby.

3.28pm, ALF ping me from inside LRT Kelana Jaya. When arrive, we shouting each other on the phone bcoz I cannot see him and vice versa. Later, he came with her minahsalleh gf from Hollands so beautiful. ALF is Sabahan bah. They need to rush to MAEPS to see the motor show?

3.45pm, ROW ping me from Bandar Utama. 3 pax going to Old Wing 1 Utama.

4.05pm, YAN ping me from nearby First Avenue. I overshoot to Maybank, but she is waiting at RHB bank. So I kena go round two uturns to get her. Kannina.

4.22pm, PRE ping me from 1 Utama New Wing going to Soho 2.

I camp for a while at Petronas Sungai Penchala. 5.12pm already.

5.16pm, ping from LEA at Pelangi Damansara. She told me that the best Uber experience is when she is riding a Mercedes Benz new car! Anyway, thanks for like my FB page. See my diary, I have to promote you again.

5.52pm, HAD ping from Saujana Hotel going to the cheapest and budget Verve Hotel. At first I thought he was an Indon, and he thought me the same thing. Lajiao!

6.13pm, ARF ping me from Kompleks Sukan Kelana Jaya. I saw a bunch of kids outside the kompleks by the roadside. I ignore them. When inside the parking, I call. ARF told me they are waiting outside by the roadside. Angry, I ask why they not tahan me. ARF says, "we are blinds lah uncle." So sad, my heart want to drop already. I pick 3 of the blind young men with sticks on their hands, the other one is not blind as guide and sit next to me. 4 pax inside the car, they talk and talk among themselves. I dont interrupt. They OKU but seem very bright boys and with the latest gadgets. I send them to Bandar Sri Permaisuri Cheras.

6.47pm, STV ping me from nearby flat. He is going to Putra Height (above photo) to get his serviced Myvi. I ask him "why so far?" "My brother told me to send to the workshop bcoz my Perodua no more warranty. Somemore, the spareparts are more more cheaper!" Wah lah weh.

7.49pm, KEN ping me from Bandar Puchong going to Subang Airport. Yay! Stop at Four Square Sheraton hotel to take his bag. We talk and talk. He eat twisties and I offer him the wet towels. He gives me tips rm5.

I camp at Petronas Jalan Subang for pray and pee. The Uber and Grabcar is turned on for half an hour but no ping. So I straight go home, update blog and sleep zzzz.

Dear diary, today at Kelana Jaya before pick up those 3 blind boys, I got 2 pings from KEN and MIC somewhere 20min away. KEN cancel the booking. But MIC text me, "Hi, just want to check with you if you want me to cncel. You are 20 min away. My trip will only cost 4rm. Tnx." So sweet I feel, "better cancel. tq" She reply, "No worries, Trip is just not worth it for you to drive all the way here." Later I text her, "u r good person..." "Tnx. ;) have a nice day" she replies. Finally I text her, "uber is designed fro passenger, not for driver.. :( anyway, thnx again, gudnite." MIC makes my day today. Thank you. Lajiao Uber!

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...