UBER JB, I AM DONE



Monday, 16 May 2016. Today is my eldest son's birthday. But he is in Bandung now with his fiance's family.

Today, actually I plan to drive Uber JB in the morning before going back to KL. But, in a second thought, I decided to drive direct to KL and do Ubering in the evening there (KL).

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410.

Fast forward.

3.49pm, ping from SAS at Perwira Dua sending to 1 Mont Kiara. When hop in, he told me to arrive by 4.30pm. From the waze, it shows no problem. SAS also ask, "why so hard to get Uber just now? So much surging price." I told that maybe some Uber drivers went home and take a break in the afternoon, like yours truly.

4.29pm, ping from Arab girl ASM at nearby Cerian Kiara going to Low Yat with her mother.

5.10pm, ping from Arabs AHM at nearby Bank Islam Bukit Bintang. 4 pax. My rider for the second time. He also remembers. "This is number two," says the Arab guy who sit next to me with smiling. They talk like dogs barking. My ears so itchy itchy. Near Jalan Nagasari, there is an Arab couple with their son (on trolley) crossing the small street. The wife takes a selfie in the middle of road. "No good time for selfie mem!" shout them inside my car. I send them to KLCC main entrance.

5.37pm, ping from NAN at Menara Tan & Tan going to Berjaya Times. At this time, the traffic jam is very bad, but moving. I drop her off infront of Starbucks.

6.10pm, ping from ANU at Ritz Carlton with his friends. I guess they are Russians from their language. I send them to One South, near Sungai Besi Toll plaza.

I camp at RnR Serdang for Asar, eat nasi lemak ayam rendang and Magrib.

Got ping from this nearby bugger, but need to go all the way to UPM toll plaza to exit. The bugger cancelled. Lajiao! Anyway, I exit the toll plaza, camp at KTM Serdang and ping!

8.07pm, BJO request to send him from the KTM Serdang to Mei Yee Book & Department STore Seri Kembangan. I call him to get fast into the car bcoz no parking mah! When he inside the car, ask me to send to his house, nearby to the destination pin. Kannina. This guy always want to get cheaper ride.

I camp at Petronas Serdang Raya, fill up the tank for RM41 (27liter). Then I go home, update blog and sleep zzzz.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...