GUINNESS ANCHOR



Thursday, 5 May 2016.

Started very late today.

9.32am. The first Uber ping from MHD at Angkasa Condo Block A going to HP Tower. But stop at a kindergarten to send his little boy.

10.20am. Then the GC ping from Menara Millenium going to Guinness Anchor factory Jalan KLang lama next to Federal Highway.

Noon break. Nap to recharge.

2.04pm, ping from AKR at Ampang Prima going to Bukit Bintang. A Libyan talk about his 9 months experience here. Also about police corruption.

3.03pm, ping from WOO at Pavilion, but his pin location is at Jalan Kia Peng. I have to drive twice in the same circle, finally waiting him at Wisma Cosway. He needs to rush to Midvalley for a meeting at 4.00pm. We arrived at 3.56pm but no tips. Kannina.

3.59pm, ping from VSK (5 pax, 3 kids) at Boulevard going to Villa Laman Tasik. The Russian lady at the back notice about my cctv and ask.

4.25pm, ping from ROS at HUKM parking lot, but actually on different location. Send her to Juta Mines Condo.

5.36pm, DAV a Sabahan ping me from KTM Serdang and send him to Sungai Long.

5.52pm, got ping from AIS and 2 gf at Institut Pengurusan Veterinar, asking whether I can send them to The Mines. I said, "no problem." Later I reckon that they cannot get taxis to send them to there. Even some teksi driver just waved to say no! They are happy that I picked them up! We talk and talk about life. They from Penang, coming for training only.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410.

Camp for a while at Petronas Balakong highway, solat and pee. However, on the highway back to Cheras Kajang, it was heavy rains. Very heavy.

8.11pm got ping from EDO and his bf, both Italians, at Papparich South Gate sending to Jalan Sahabat. I mentioned about Paolo Rossi (soccer world cup champion) and Valentino Rossi (motorbike champion). They impressed! They working as food delivery guys. Then when I asked about our local pizza hut. The guy said, "it tastes like a cake, uncle!" We laugh together! They make my day.

8.44pm got ping from ZUD at Plaza See Hoy Chan with her 2 gf. I send them to KLCC for dinner.

9.02pm AHM ping from Pavilion. But when I call, the girl told me to pick them up at main entrance before the fountain. The sexy Malay girl with short skirt not impressed me at all. AHM from Maldives, a Moslem, also reluctant to answer my salam. I send them to Casa Tiara Subang Parade.

9.59pm NON ping me after I dropped off AHM and his local gf. She still inside the train before reaching KTM Subang Jaya. I send her to nearby Subang Olives Condo.

After 10pm I decided to get one more job before get home. And as my wish, I got a ping from this bugger at nearby residence with big house (stated clearly on his GC apps). I accept, but 2 minutes later he cancel. Kannina ma chiba*! So I drive to Federal highway and got 1 ping from Hindu temple going to somewhere short distance. I ignore and just drive straight home, update blog and sleep zzzz.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410.




WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...