TOMBOY NEEDS LOVE TOO



Monday, 30 May 2016.

Starts very late today at 8.32am.

8.45am got ping from 7 eleven Merdeka Villa. While ondway, she cancelled. So I go to Caltex to fill up ron95, rm47 for 28liter.

9.06am, Grabcar ping from ANG, a single mother Pinoy, at Jalan Kolam Air Lama B going to The Avare Lorong Kuda. We talk and talk about life. Her husband died already, his gf used bomoh to kill him! I was shocked, I thought bomoh only kena in Malaysia. Her 4 kids in Manila with her mother. She doesn't want to remarry because "good man is hard to find. He should not marry for me only. He should accept my kids too." When drop off, she mentioned about the Akleh toll which I forgot to key into Grabcar apps. Lajiao Grabcar!

9.41am, ping from MRA at Parkview Services. She was late, and show me to use many shortcuts. But she is not pussy. She speaks Bahasa with weird accent. When asked, she is local, been oversea so many years. I send her at Red Cap Pharmacy Jalan Pudu.

10.01am, SAT at Berjaya Times Square Hotel going to Vistana. But the Waze direct me to Dynasty Hotel. Lajiao Waze!

10.21am, while SAT still on the cab, TEO ping me at Jalan Ipoh roadside. I send him and amoi to Menara Yayasan Tun Razak.

10.44am, VIC ping at Prince Court Medical Center going to Bedara.

10.58am, ALX at Wisma Genting want to go to QI Tower in PJ.

I camp at Petronas near Jalan Opera F.

12.13pm, got ping from WWA at the same Petronas with her tomboy gf. I send them to MidValley.

Noon break, update blog draft and short nap to recharge. 3.36pm already.

3.46pm, SAQ at Chancellor going to Low Yat.
4.14pm, MAY at Kotaraya sending to Taman Bukit Saga. The pinoy lady so busy with her handphone on cake business.
4.57pm, CAN at McD Leisure Mall. Amoi going to Bayu Tasik.
5.30pm, JAY ping ask to pickup the Malay lady at Wisma Zelan. Her Uber apps got problem.

5.50pm, ANI ping from V Hotel sending to Central Regency, the new condo. We talk and talk about her career. ANI is an interpreter, Japanese to Malay. I ask her to like my FB page. She just laughing.

Camp at Rnr The Mines for Asar. 6.38pm already.

Got 2 pings but 30 and 13 min respectively. They both cancel while I am ondway to pick them up. Lajiao lah!

7.03pm, ping from AHM at South City. 2 Yemeni Arabs going to Mutiara residency. He ask me to send him to the airport tomorrow. I say no problem. Later he will confirm.

7.41pm, NID ping from IOI Mall. NID call me with fluent English. But when arrive at RHB Bank, there are 3 African negros walking towards my car with trolleys full of groceries. But 1 arab with fairer skin coming also to the car. I open the bonnet and help them transfer the groceries. When inside the car, NID told me, "he is Syrian." The other black young guys say, "we are Sudanese!" And me also joke, "I am Malaysian!" We laugh and laugh. I send them to IUKL Uniten.

8.01pm, MO ping me from Ilmu Madani. When I came in the hostel parking, I call him, he is already waiting outside. Kannina. I send 4 Malay young men to IOI Mall again.

8.17pm, just before drop off MO and friends, AYA ping me to pick up at the same location. AYA ask me to go fast fast. I say, "aiyah, my car cannot fly ha!" I send the Arab girl to Serin.

After sending AYA at Cyberjaya, I drive home, update blog and sleep zzzz.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...