TEKSI DRIVERS FORCE ME TO RIDE UBER

这是一个屁股

Wednesday, 18 May 2016.
Uber: 6 trips.
GC: 4 trips.
1 Subang airport trip.

Starts late due to rains this morning. After waited for one hour, I start the engine and apps.

6.50am, ping from JUM at Taman Kosas going to LRT Ampang. Due to traffic jam and post-rain, we arrive half an hour later. She cautious me but when I suggest a shorter route and require her to cross the busy street infront of LRT Ampang, she looks gloomy.

7.55am, ping from GWN at Grand Millenium Bukit Bintang far far away. 13 min, she said ok to wait. I send the Singaporean lady to Scope near Astro. We talk and talk about life, and teksi issue. She takes Uber bcoz got experience with bad teksi drivers, especially waiting at the hotel lobby. They only interested to send riders to airport and charge big money with no meter. Once, she brought the baggage but to the office first, the teksi driver get upset and scream at her when he thought that she is going to the airport. Lajiao lah teks1m. Even he shouted to other friends not to book her! She also mentioned about last month demo infront of the same hotel she staying by teksi driver which make the passengers more angry with their gangsterism attitude.

8.35am, ping from NAT at One South going to Incubator 3. An African lady.

9.39am, ping from ZAI. I thought the rider is male, and she is a young arab lady. From One South again but put the pin location at the back.

10.57am, ping from STP, at Flat Jambang Seri Kembangan sending to SS2 Petaling Jaya. A lonely amoi.

12.12pm, JKY ping from nearby SS2 going to TTDI for RM4. A young chinese guy who never took a teksi for the last 10 years!

Noon break, go home, update blog draft and short nap to recharge.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410.

Before noon I go to CIMB bank ask on how to open new account for my 17 yr old son. The front lady told me to bring my son and see the officer. Then later I come again to the same bank with the boy. The front lady told is that now the officer is on lunch break. So I go to nearby Maybank. The front lady told us that we need to bring ori ic, and all the water and electricity bills. Even they ask about our home address. So me and my son had a lunch of nasi ayam penyet first to cool down the stress.

3.30pm go again to the CIMB bank. This time the front lady ask us to fill up the form. After fill up, give is the queue number. Wait for 30min. The desk officer entertains us.

Fast forward. 4.30pm, my son got his first CIMB atm card. Yay! No need to show 'sijil beranak' or 'bil api air' whatever lah. Lajiao lah Maybank!

Then I go to the city center to settle some unfinished business.

6.07pm, ping from GOL, at Menara Celcom going to LRT Pandan Jaya. Her house quite far from the LRT station, bugima wants to get cheaper fare.

7.20pm, ping from NOK at Shamelin Perkasa lah sangat. Follow the pin location only find Reno Hotel at the backlane. It is very dark. So scared you know bcoz cannot find NOK. I have to drive one round and round. When she hop in the car, I told her I was arrived and waited for 5 min already mah. I send her to Lake GArden clubhouse.

After drop off NOK, I want to go Masjid Negara but quite far. But still driving to Masjid Negara, kena too many junctions and uturns. Suddenly found Masjid polis bukit aman. Aiyah, uncle pray here is okay lah.

8.22pm got ping from RAY at Jalan Tun Sambanthan. He call and text me, "Ramada Plaza." Later I told him that I know already the hotel. We talk and talk about Uber, teksi drivers, DAP in Penang development. He owns 2 hotel rooms in Ramada Plaza. Sending him to Subang airport. Happy a bit but when seeing the fare only RM15 want to cry loh!

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410.

PS. Dear diary, the lady (above photo) at the Petronas ATM Jalan Ayer Kolam Lama I saw with her little boy left inside the car alone. I think it is very dangerous.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...