BLAME IT ON UBER'S MAP



Sunday, 8 May 2016.

Start the engine at 6.26am.

6.34am, RIZ ping me to pick up a comedian, Jim Dailakis, at G Residence sending to KL Sentral. At first Jim reluctant to tell me a simple jokes. But later he makes me laugh of his impersonation of Rocky Balboa and Bruce Lee. Thanks mate!

7.04am, AMT ping at the same point of KLIA express as I drop JIM. But need to drive one round to get her and family. Send them to 33 Star Hotel Bukit Bintang. The other half of the family is riding another Uber car, but they seems panic. Then I call the other Uber driver and he knows where are heading to. When arrived and drop off, the wife asked me, " is this hotel okay or not?" "I dont know mem."

7.30am, ALB ping me from Istana Hotel. The drunk Spanish man going to his condo near 1 Utama. ALB prefers not to use toll, but I have no choice to get faster. We talk and talk about politics and life. Although I follow the correct waze gps, he got confused to exit to the Curve and I need to drive out to the highway to get to his condo. Fook man!

8.01am, BRY ping from nearby TTDI and send him for ciput RM2.

8.29am, BRD ping me at Aston Kiara 3 to send his gf to Subang airport. Yayy!

I camp for a while after the airport and take a short nap to recharge. Then PRS, a Thai with her bf ping me at 9.16am to send them to Jalan Yap Ah Shak. She sit next to me and likes to collect stamp and postcards. I ask her to write down her home address. Her sleepy at the back seat bf curiosly ask what she is writing for.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410.

9.52am, GRG ping me at K Residence going to Bandar Utama.

Camp at nearby Balai Polis Bandar Utama. Fill up tank. RM37 for 21.7liter.

11.16am, CHR ping me from Puncak Damansara going to Pelangi Damansara Block H.
11.50am, MLY ping me from next door Pelangi Damansara Block E sending to Sri Putramas with her gf.
12.17pm, TMY ping me from Royal Regent 3. I went in to Royal Domain 2. Whatthefish. He said GC apps cannot find the Royal Regent 3. I send him to Ampang Point. We talk and talk about gadgets, technology, apps and Nigerian taxi drivers.

Since the last trip this afternoon is near to my home, I decided to go home and take a break.

3.48pm ping from JEN and her bf at Flat PKNS Block A depan surau sending to Ampang Point infront of Alliance Bank.

4.06pm ping from nearby JAM and his bf at Sushi King going to The Elements for ciput RM4.

4.18pm ping from HSN, a Myanmar who use Chinese name as in his passport at PPR Hiliran to Chin Woo Pudu. He described his country as "no kuut."

4.46pm ping from AQU and her husband at nearby Kenanga Pudu sending to TBS. Her husband is going back to JB by bus.

5.15pm ping from FIT and his 3 friends at TBS KLIA express going to Sekolah Sukan Bukit Jalil.

Camp at Petronas TPM for pray and pee.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410.

5.58pm got ping from this amoi chiba* at Kampung Malaysia Tambahan. 13 min eta. When almost reach the house, she cancel. Kannina!

6.33pm ping from amoi MEL at Trec Zouk going to Low Yat.

7.00pm ping from SHY and her 2 gf at Bukit Bintang Entrance of Pavilion, near Cartier. "How do u say CARTIER?" when she hop in to my car bcoz I told her I cant understand when she said "KAR-TER". But its not as popular as Louis Vutton, and Coach!

After drop off 3 Pinoy sexy amois at Berjaya Times, at 7.21pm ping from RAG and his wife from opposite Melia hotel. I didn't call him. When he text me, I ask him to wait bcoz I was driving to get the uturn to the hotel lobby. When arrived, his wife ask him to open the backdoor. Whatthefish. "She wants you to be a gentleman," I told RAG. And he laugh. I send them to Pesiaran KLCC for ciput RM3, the hotel I forget the name.

7.37pm, an Arab, NAF and his wife and sun ping me from Aquaria sending him to E&O Residence. He told me that "Malaysia is good Islamic country." "We have problems in the Europe for travelling, especially with my wife wearing hijab." NAF is leaving tomorrow, but when I ask after dropping off them that I can send them to the airport, he said my car is not big enough for their 5 big baggages. I agreed.

8.27pm ping from bro BAD at LRT Ampang Park going to Jakel Mall. But the pin location is wrong, I told him. He said, "blame Uber's map" lah. Lajiao Uber!

8.43pm ping from Pinoy lady, BRE at Hotel New South (Budget)going to Sentul Pasar. When I asked her to cross the Jalan Ipoh bcoz we are going straight to Jalan Sentul, she refuse bcoz she bring big bags. So I ask her to wait there and let me make a uturn. I grumble to her saying that I need to do another uturn back. Her 'big' bags is just a wet market basket which I complain about! She felt sorry and promise to double my fare. Then we talk and talk about life. She is a caregiver. She said, she take care old and sick Chinese people now who got cancer bcoz they eat a lot of noodles and ajinomoto. She got son and separated with her husband now bcoz her parents doesn't like him. But when I ask, "do u like him?" "Yes I do still like him."

After drop off BRE, I drive home, update blog and sleep zzzz.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...