WE SINGAPOREANS LIKE TO RIDE UBER TOO

在加油站绿色的田野 (Petron, TTDI)

Thursday, 19 May 2016.

6.24am, ping from DAE at Chancellor going to Perdana Emerald. A Korean girl just 3 months in Malaysia.

7.01am, YCB and his drunk friend, Nigerians at nearby pub going to Paradesa Rustica. When hop in, YCB ask me to turn off the air-con. Kannina. When arrive at the condo, his friend running out from the car bcoz he needs to get RM20 from his other friend. YCB just sat at the backseat. Nothing bad happened.

7.52am, camp at Petronas BAndar Sri Damansara. RM38 for 22.3liter.

8.06am, SRH ping me from nearby Jalan Margosa sending to 10 Boulevard. She surprised knowing at my age. "Now younger people cannot speak English very good unlike you," she said. She also condemn teksi drivers and she is very racist. I think. Dear diary, I am try not to be racist here since this blog read by many people. I feel bad about it. But to think about it again, this is our culture. We are very racist people. We should be ashame to ourselves.

8.32am, VNC at Centrepoint going to LRT Kelana Jaya.

8.59am, LLN at LRT Kelana Jaya (opposite side) going to PJU 1. The young Portugese lady is an architect working here.

9.19am, SHL at PJU 1 (D'Aman Crimson) sending to LRT Kelana Jaya again.

10.20am, JSM at SS22 going to 1 Utama. She ask me where is the New Wing. I say I dont know moi. But later I reckon that the New Wing is on the other building.

10.33am, a Pinoy MAE with short pant at Jalan BU 2/7 ping me. When arrive at house no 17 as told by her, I cannot find her. She said she already waiting outside. But truly, she mistakenly type the street name. It should be Jalan BU 2/8. Whatthefish. I send her to Big Brother Restaurant, Strand, Kota Damansara.

11.10am, 2 Singaporean young businessmen ping me from nearby 9 Square Hotel. When hop in to the car, JAM ask me to turn up the air con. "We are Singaporeans like to have aircon!" Kannina. They talk and talk about their business setup in KL and Singapore. The only thing they ask me is about the car "P" sticker on the windshield. They also got the same system.

11.53am, QIS ping me from nearby 7-11 TTDI going her home at Lorong Burhanuddin 11. The fare is RM2.50 only. So cheapstake.

12.01pm, decided to go home and take a break. I purposely turn on the GC apps, but no ping for the whole journey up until Ampang point. A ping from Kojaya going to KLCC for RM10. I ignore and I offline. Go home, update blog draft and short nap zzzz.

Restart evening shift at 2.30pm.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410.

2.35pm, ping from ALI at nearby Tiara Intan going to Sungai Buloh. The fare is quite attractive although the journey to the jungle. ALI is working with company that selling hospital operation appliances. He and his colleagus always travel to nearby countries to market the product. He purposely send his car's aircon problem to this far far away workshop to help his own race.

3.46pm, ping from YNA to pick up her dad at Pusat Hemodialisis Mukmin Sungai Buloh town. Her dad and her youngest son going home at Saujana Utama 6/3. The dad is weak, but he likes to talk about his treatment. "2, 4, 6 means Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday every week." I told him about Uber can be paid by cash now.

4.56pm, ping from Bangla MED at Tanamera Paintball recreation. His body odor smells make me wants to puke. But I tahan for the whole journey. He wants go fast fast to see his naiss bodi wife at 5pm but the time now is 5.05pm already. Kannina. "Want to see movie, X-men, with friend," he says. Ondway he ask whether I can send him to 1 Utama. I say no problem. "ONly RM6 always go there," he told me. Then he get out from the car go to the rent house. Quiet for 5 min. I feel scared already. I dont think MED cheats me. 2 min later he comes out with his nice looking wife. I thought she is an Indon. But after drop off at 1 Utama parking, the wife thanks me, "timekaseh uncle." He and his Malay wife made my day today. Life is just like that.

6.16pm, camp at Petron Bandar Utama. Then 6.21pm got ping from CHR at opposite bus stop. When I ask her to come to Petron she rather wait. Then I go to different route direction, then she go to Petron. Bugima. Then I need to uturn to Petron to pick her up. She bought and brought in from pasar malam the fresh beef and some vegetables. I thought she bought fish bcoz it smells bad inside my car. Send her to Pelangi Block E. Before drop CHR, got ping from CHE at Pelangi Block H. I need to uturn. No! I drive on opposite flow. Kannina.

Tired and bored already at Bandar Utama, I run far far away to Mont Kiara.

7.26pm, ROS ping me at 1 Mont Kiara. I go to the lobby as per pin, but she wait at H&M opposite McD. Lajiao! She goes to PV12 Setapak.

8.49am, I meet the target today. Yay! But the night is still young. So I drive home using Duke and ping from ANS at AU1 going to Tiara Duta. But the pin is far far away from the actual destination.

Then I go home, update blog and sleep zzzz.

Today, I got:
12 trips on Uber, 6hr 40min online.
5 trips on GC.
No airport trip.

Although GC got fewer trips than Uber, the fare is better since Grab rides passenger longer miles.

Tanamera酒店彩弹公园 - 其他的Great Outdoors

宜家商场 (Ikea Damansara)

Dear diary, contrary to popular believe, there is quite a good Uber request at Sungai Buloh area. And the fare is good too. But the driver is scarce.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...