THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE DRUNK

购物商场和Digital Mall。

Monday, 2 May 2016.

Starts very early for the first time at 5.17am. I drive out before the fajr prayer.

5.25am got ping from ALX at Hampshire Residence. Calling the sleepy guy and later pick up a westerner drunk lady only to send to Myhabitat. I can smell the wine out from her stinky mouth.

Then I went to Petronas to fill up tank RM40 cash, solat and pee.

6.05am got ping from young boy, IAN at Villa Samadhi Jalan Madge going to Duta Nusantara. The boy ask me to drive faster as he was late for something. I told him I cannot do this. I ask him to cancel if he push me hard to drive faster again. Then he ask me "to drive as fast as I can." I cool down. Drive to destination in 16min after hitting a few red lights. He gave me RM2 tip.

6.29am got ping from RAN at Changkat view condo with his bf. Finding Block D is quite tricky after the small roundabout. Send them to Publika.

6.45am got ping from a Bangla KIN at Solaris. Speaking I cannot understand. I told him next time wait at Maybank.

7.17am KEV ping me at Solaris sending him to Desa Sri Hartamas.

7.31am JON ping me at Publika but he is also confused as I am. I was inside while he waited outside. So I ask to wait outside by the mainroad so I can come to him. The Singaporean want to go the famous food shoplots at Taman Oversea Union which I never heard of. So I just ask him there and ask the friendly neighborhood. JON talk and talk about his issue with teksi driver, not only Malaysia but Singapore. Yesterday he met a nice guy with big car using Uber XL. So expensive he kanna RM33 for 10km distance, he claimed. But the Uber XL driver belanja him makan, out of guilty maybe. Finally go the destination, and he reluctant to pay the fare as full roundup ringgit. One kiasu Singaporean!

8.13am JAS ping me from nearby Taman Oversea Union and send him to Puncak Jalil. Not Bukit Jalil as I expected. Quite far far away. This “ulu” place will be hard to get Uber for sure! After dropping off JAS i camp at restoran mamak Safreen for breakfast. This cost me RM9.20.

Then I find a Petronas for short nap to recharge until 9.10am.

No ping for so long. Aiyah!

Around 10.30 got ping from a Negro guy at Lagun Perdana. I arrive, call him, wait for him for 10min. Suddenly a corn juice inside plastic falling down to my windshield! Damn! Jilake! I left the suwey apartment while that Negro I waited so long keep calling. I ignore him! Its a bad karma man!

11.05am finally got ping from pretty Sarah at Taman Medan PJS 2C/14 going to Hijabella Studio. We talk and talk about life.

12.00 sharp got ping from amoi (awek) ICA with purple hair at Jalan Pandan Indah 5/24. Send her to Flat Pandan Mewah lah sangat!

Noon break, went home, update blog and sleep zzzz.

3.25pm got ping from RYN at Flat PKNS with his buddy going to Ampang Point.

3.45pm got ping from HOS, an Arab with his wife and baby boy at The Elements. On the GC apps they want to go to CIMB HQ near Panggung Negara. However, they bring me to CIMB Wisma Genting just to find out that the bank is closed as today is public holiday. I told them to come to the bank earlier tomorrow morning. Then, I send them to Low Yat. The rains is coming down.

4.38pm got ping from Indians VIN and his 2 bf from Low Yat going to Villa Putra.

4.53pm got ping from Italiano DRJ at Cendana Condo. But no! I went inside the Cendana Condo when she call me to go to Fraser Condo on the same street. Send her to Suria Jelatek. She is very sad as her husband is flying tonight. She even forgot to bring her shopping bag.

5.44pm I camp for a while at Petronas Jalan Ampang and fill up tank for RM40 (23.4l).

5.56pm got ping from the same Suria Jelatek. ADS, a Thai, going to Berjaya Times.

6.21pm got ping from REB, a Myanmar with gf, at Berjaya Times too and send to Jalan 20/2 PJ.

While at PJ this time, I was a Pinoy short distance chauffer for the whole evening! Kannina.

6.45pm, NIK from Jalan Dato Jamil Rais 15 to CSC. RM1.92.
7.02pm, MAK from CSC to Menara Bakti. RM2.19.
7.07pm, WIL from CSC to Digital Mall. RM3.33.
7.17pm, DEX from Jaya Grocery to Giant. RM3.04.

Then I need to pick up DAR and her gf at LRT Taman Paramount to her nearby house. She said they were taking bus from Melaka and stuck in traffic jam for 6 hours. My fare is RM1.66 only! Then I have to pick up RYO at LRT Taman Bahagia going to Menara Pelangi.

8.06pm camp at Petronas LDP, pray and pee.

8.29pm NIC ping me to pick him up with his mom at 1Utama sending to PJU8. Talk about his bad experience with teksi drivers.

8.48pm got ping from MRT at PJU8 going to Aeon Kepong. He was looking for a food court but cannot find.

9.20pm got ping from this Chinese young man with his gf at Jalan Daya 4 going to Aeon Kepong. First he calls me to tell about his house number. Then I call him bcoz GC apps shows 13 min to reach his house. He can wait. After pickup, he ask me to go to Desa to take something from his friend. I ask him 'how far', he says 'near only, on the way to Aeon.' I agree but heading to different direction. After seeing his friend, I ask another RM2 for the diversion. He agreed. This is my last trip of the day.

10.01pm after drop off at Aeon KEpong, I drive home for 31min, update blog and sleep zzzz.

Note of the day. This is the first and last time I drive early before Fajr prayer. Not worth it just pick up drunken ladies.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...