ALL DAY GRABBING



Tuesday, 24 May 2016.

Starts the car engine and Grabcar apps at 6.31am. Camp at Petronas Ampang Jaya for a while, no ping for half an hour.

7.00am, ping from GRC at Permai Puteri going to Intermark.
7.21am, ping from SHW at Binjai 8 Premium Soho sending to SMJK Confucian Lorong Hang Jebat. Before arrive I sms twice, no reply, then I call. SHW is a counselor, not a teacher. She ask, "how long to the school?" At first I say 5 min, but actually 15min. Kannina.

At Jalan Hang Jebat, I waited almost 1 hour, then I drive to Jalan Imbi still no ping.

8.10am, while on Jalan Imbi with the terrible traffic jam, ping from APU at Jalan Hang Isap. But I went to Casa Mutiara. I thought the girl is APU, I honk the horn to her. She hop in the car. I ask her the name, later she told me that the car number is different. So I ask her to find other car. APU then came in with 2 Bangla friends. They smell like shit, just woke up or what? One of the Bangla wind down the back window. And I wind down the rest, "fresh air! fresh air!" I send them to Pudu Pasar for cheapstake rm5.

8.39am, ping from ADM at Guardian Taman Maluri. When arrive, he wait further up. He got folded bed, pillow and small bags. The Ghana is going to Cheras Perdana.

At Medan Selera Cheras Perdana, my stomach already sing a song so hungry mah! I had breakfast of roti telor and kopi o.

9.39am, ping from a Nigerian, GLR at Minang Ria 2 going to Indonesian Embassy, not Nigerian Embassy as expected. Then negro wants my phone no but I am hurry. Lajiao negro! Just now for 30 min inside the car no talkong much!

After drop off GLR, I waited 15 min near Indonesian Embassy, no ping. So I drive to Bukit Bintang, then 10.50am got ping from HFZ at the Indonesian Embassy (demm again!) with her maid and a baby girl going to KLCC.

11.11am, got ping from RAY at Ascott but I was 10m up, so I drive one more round to pick him up at the lobby. Kannina. I send him to Wisma Bandar.

11.48am, while I drive to KLCC on Jalan Sultan Ismail, RRM ping me and I need to drive back to Menara DBKL and send him to Yayasan Aids Sentul (The Malaysian Aids Society). I query about his unique name. At first I thought he is Filipino. But he says, he mixed Malay - Filipino. The name "Rayme Rozario Marteen" sounds like the singer group "Kenny Remy Martin" whose song "Kupetik Bintang Bintang" very popular one.

At Sentul, the watch is 12.11pm already. I feel tired and sleep and go home for short nap.

Fast forward. 2.55pm starts the apps but no ping. I drive along Jalan Ampang until Ampang Point.

3.20pm, near Ampang Point then ping from HFZ and his sister at LRT Ampang. We talk and talk about life and a bit of bisness. She ask me to cut grass at her house. Wah la weh. I told them to find other Bangla. Uncle not available lah at the moment. Aiyah. Send them to Jalan Watan 7.

3.34pm, ping from SPR at Spectrum going to Kempas 9. But drop him at nearby shop.

4.29pm, ping from SLH at Kojaya going to Megan Avenue 1.

4.21pm, ping from SLM at The Troika Binjai. She wants to send their 2 kids to Klinik De Palma and bring her back to Troika. I just drove.

5.04pm, ping from JAN at Double Tree Hilton sending to Glomac PJ. The single pinoy lady is quite friendly. She oso give complains to teksi drivers. "their cars smell bad," says she. She agrees when told "a good man is hard to find." when asking why still single.

I camp for a while at Petronas TTDI.

6.16pm, ping from SRH and her 2 gf at nearby Bowery Petit sending to Jalan SS 2/64. Uncle thought they going home, but they are looking for restaurant. Aiyah.

I camp again at nearby roadside for almost 45 min, still no Grabcar ping. Kannina. Then I decide to go home. Suddenly, at 7.04pm, AKI ping at KFC Atria main entrance. Send him to his house a few steps away for RM3. Lajiao!

Today, I look at the Grabcar acceptance rate is still 100% and no cancellation. Tomorrow another story mory. Chow.

Then I drive to Mont KIara - no ping.
To Publika also no ping. Almost 1 hour still no ping then I go home. Buy some durian, D24 and Udang Merah, so expensive mah. After makan dulian uncle wash clothes after 2 weeks. Later I update blog and sleep loh.

Dear diary, yesterday I tried and used Uber the whole day. Today I used Grabcar instead the whole day oso. Both almost the same, ie the requests and the fares. Tomorrow I will use both again like previous days and see how.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...