I AM NOT THE ONLY UBER DRIVER HERE

莎阿南回教堂(Masjid Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah)

Wednesday, 4 May 2016. 6.49am got small business to do in Shah Alam.

8.54am got the first ping from AMA and his coworker at Alam Idaman Services going to Digi D House.

9.30am ping from pretty TKH at Jalan Mutiara Subang 4, but initially couldn't find her house. "Saya baru pindah umah sini uncle, tak tahu jalan apa," she told me on the phone. But later found her outside the house since I insist her to go out and send her to MSU, near Persanda Apartment. She gave me RM3 tip.

10.07am ping from Arab girl at TTDI Adina Condo going to Sunway Pyramid. Quite all the way.

10.39am beep beep beep! from YUZ at Dorset hotel going to his nearby house at SS 14. When arrive at the hotel lobby, I call him, he told me to wait bcoz he is about to check out at the counter. He let me start the trip. Then this bugger apek suddenly open my back door and told me to help him with the baggage. "U r not helping me with the bags? Never mind lah!" Kannina! I ask him to check the car plat no and driver. "U r not JACKIE CHAN?? Aiyahh!!" he shouted again at me and slammed my car door. Lajiao apek!

11.14am beep beep beep! from PET at Solar Research Design (SS 14) going to his office at Sri Petaling. PET is a Swimming Instructor. We talk and talk about life, careers and family.

11.40am ping from SAM at Sri Petaling to APU. At first I couldnt find the OLd Town White Coffee restaurant although I already pass it a few minutes before while sending PET.

12.09pm while camp for a while at TPM, ping from ESH sending him to Taman United. He used to people mistaken him for Pakistani, not Bangla. He talk and talk about his student life and his experience life as cyber guy. Been doing some apps projects.

Noon, go home take a short nap to recharge.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

3.55pm, ARZ ping me at Jalan 2 going to Bank Rakyat Ampang. ARZ doesnt expect me to come early while he was checking on his just repaired Peugeot car. His car is still not properly repaired and still got problem. While on the way, I told him that I reckon the young and furious lady who owns Peugeot and gets viral. He laughed, "ahaa, dont play play, tuan kete singa yang garang!"

4.15pm, STP ping me from Jalan Permai 8 Bukit Belacan. I was surprised he used kind of girl name, but he said it's French name. He and his bf, 2 big negros, are Cameroons. I told him about Cameroons the World Cup Champions. "No," STP said, " we were quater finalists!" The other negro who sat behind me story about French and British colonization. I send them to Hindu Temple Tasik Tambahan to join their soccer friends already in the padang.

4.46pm, SHW, a Pinoy, ping me from Sunrise Park Apartment going to LRT Ampang. I told him to wait outside near the shoplots. But he said he did that last time, but many Uber/Grabcar drivers cannot find the pin location.

5.18pm, SBR and his family ping me from KLCC to Bukit Ceylon. They were from France, but originaly from Morroco. "Ahh! Maghribi," I said and the wife laughing at the back seat with their kids. SBR ask me the best local food. I told him to go to Pertama Complex near Sogo, or KLCC food court. Since he is Nissan sales engineer, he also ask the Nissan showroom here in KL, I told him those Japanese only at the suburb. In the city center only luxury cars, ie Jaguar, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Mustang, Porsche etc.

5.37pm, MF (not Mei Foong), ping me from nearby Plaza See Hoy Chan. Send her to Jalan Nyaman 5, Taman Bukit Indah. Dont get confused.

6.30pm, EPAL ping me from Hotel Sri Petaling. But when arrived she was waiting by the mainroad. Kanina. So I drive, pick her up and turn again into the hotel lobby. Then I send her to Taman Ikan Emas, Bandar Sri Permaisuri.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

friendscino在体内家居商城

7.37pm, LUN, a Kazakshtan lady, ping me from Viva Home going to Pavilion. I wait for a while infront Friendscino (above image) as told by her. I told her I will follow waze. She agreed. But when going to Jalan Pudu, she screamed! She instructed me to use Jalan Tun Razak which obviously less traffic jam, which I have to do the detour and safely send her to Pavilion, not Wisma Cosway. At first, when she screamed I wanted to end trip, but that's not my fault. At the end, no tip. Bugima Kazakhstan!

8.17pm, a Chinese couple, ping me from Ritz Carlton hotel and send them to Micasa restaurant.

8.40pm, ABD, an Arab young guy who studying in Gold Coast, ping me from D Villa Residence going to the Elements. When arrive to pick him up, his friend hop on into the car. But he told me to go to Pavilion. Then I said no. I should go to The Elements. Then he realise that he took the wrong GC car. Lajiao! Then came ABD. A short journey which he gave me double value of tip. He thanks me. He said, "the deen, Islam, is good. Uncle trust me to bring here. Alhamdulillah."

After dropping off ABD outside of the Elements gate, I got ping from another Arab. I accept and I go inside to Tower B. I call him and wait for him. 5 min. 10 min, then I cancel booking. When outside the gate, he call me but I told him I cannot wait for too long although the fare (RM13) is quite ok lah. I ask him to rebook.

Then, I feel tired already. Go home, update blog and sleep zzzz.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

在吉隆坡中央电视台随机的士乘客 (cctv)

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...