MIDVALLEY NORTH COURT NORTH POINT OR NORTH ENTRANCE WTF



Wednesday, 25 May 2016.

Today, 13 trips on Uber.
7 trips on Grabcar. Total 20 trips. No trips to airport.

Starts the car engine and apps at 6.11am.

6.15am, ping from MIS at Okid Apartment going to LRT Ampang.
6.43am, ping from ALX at Merdeka Villa sending to Jalan Alor. Second time to pick him up. I ask him why not using his real name? "Some drivers dont want to pick him up bcoz they thoght he was african negro always cheating and the negro girls always bossy mah!" he told the story.

7.10am, ping from TUC at nearby Bidara going to IMC.
7.19am, ping from NAZ at 3 Kia Peng sending to near Sani Hotel.

7.35am, JAN and her family (5 pax) ping me at Titiwangsa Sentral going to KL Baptist Church.
8.13am, SAM ping me at Lorong Thambi 2 going to Agile Kiaramas.

Then nearby WAR ping me at Hartamas Regency 2. I waited at outside the guard house for 8 min. CAll her but no answer. I cancel. I got paid RM5.

9.20am, ping from BND at Prima Ria going to KL Sentral.

Breakfast at Old Town White Coffee, Jaya One. Parking issue, when drive inside no ticket. Then this thambi on motorbike asking for RM8. I drive out and park by the roadside. 10.17am.

10.15am, MAV ping me from Jalan 17/21d going to midvalley.
10.44am, RFS ping me at The Boulevard and sending to Tropicana City Mall.

After drop off RFS no ping. Petronas Kelana Jaya oso no ping. Fill up tank for RM40 (24liter). 11.45am already still no ping. I decide to go home for noon break.

Fast forward. I went to Spectrum to replace the defunct iphone charger cable.

3.26pm, ping from DNA at Ayers Tower. The rains falling down very heavy (top image). I drop her off near Celcom tower.
3.55pm, ping from NAS at Lorong Keramat 5 going to Ampang Park. But she doesnt mind to be dropped off on the opposite side. Before drop off, 4.13pm got ping from nearby RGO. But the UBer network got problem. I panicked, I try start Grabcar. Then the Uber network okay again, then I pickup RGO at Double Tree Hilton with a lot of questions. I send him to JW Marriot.

4.55pm, ping from ANS at Starbucks Berjaya Times sending to Starbucks Midvalley. 3 pax with new luggages.

5.29pm, ping from BIL at Midvalley near Boulevard Hotel. The Egyption mix with Thai guy going to 1 Petaling.

After drop off, I want to pray at Masjid Sungai Besi but closed due to renovation. The next mosque is further inside, Masjid Kem Sungai Besi.

6.45pm, still in the mosque, got ping from AST at Astro. 22 min but she doesnt mind to wait. Rather she still work in the office. Sending her to Midvalley.

7.25pm, ERN ping from Starbucks midvalley going to Signa7ures condo at Sri Hartamas.

I camp for a while at Petronas Penchala Link, then got ping from LEX at Flora Damansara. I suspect LEX is African negro. I sent few negros here which is far far inside the jungle. Halfway I cancel booking. Better regret than sorry.

8.52pm, KEV ping me from LRT Wangsa Maju going to his house at Zooview, behind Zoo Negara.

9.32pm, MOS ping me at Jalan UB 1 going to NST Balai Berita. Oops, not NST actually, but the Karaoke Club (photo below).

10.06pm, LMS ping me from North court midvalley. I confused with Northpoint hotel. He also mentioned North Entrance. Whattefish. When arrived at Jalan Telawi Dua, he is about to show the money. The car behind honk the horn for me. Lajiao!


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...