LORONG KURAU ABANG



Tuesday, 3 April 2016.

Starts at 6.19am.
6.39am got ping from NYA, a African executive living at Ampang Jaya. I arrive and call him, no answer, then I cancel. Then while driving out the taman, he ping again and I accept. When arrive this time still no sign, I call he says 3 minutes. Lajiao negro! I send him to LRT Ampang by the roadside. The fare is RM5 but he gave big note RM50. Knn.

At 7-eleven Taman Kosas I cannot top up Grabcar credit. Lajiao!
At 7-eleven spectrum also cannot top Grabcar credit. Only topup Hotlink.

7.30am MND ping me at Pandan Indah sending her mom to Padma Care Center Kg Cheras Baru. Then continue send her to LRT Cempaka. She story about other Uber driver who not start driving to her house only to find out that the driver is about to start his car.

Petron MRR2 Safari to top Grabcar credit for RM100. Jajan for RM7.50.

9.01am, a Yaman boys, lead by NWF ping me from Sri Cendekia Condo going to Sunway Lagoon. I missed the turn and need to use different highway.

10.01am, NRS ping me from Sunway Medical Center going to Tungshin Hospital Pudu.

11.01am DEW ping me with her gf, both Indons at Frozen Jalan Baba Pudu to Troika.

11.27am RIANA ping from Royale Chulan hotel, initially wanted to go to chinese temple near Pudu. But later after my suggestions, I send her to Masjid Negara. She thought that they cannot enter with sexy dress. But I told her that there is a tourist robe must be wear. She looks happy.

11.56am DIA ping me from NU Sentral sending her to Frozen Kampung Attap. She ask me to wait for 5 minutes. After 15 min and few calls I cannot stand it anymore. I cancel the booking. When about to leave the area, she call me. I feel pity to her and come back and the grocery manager put all the groceries inside my car bonnet. But when we try to reconnect, she got another Uber driver. Bugima!

12.38pm, a girl ping me from Starbucks KL Sentral going to Melawati.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

Camp and short nap to recharge at Petronas Ampang Ukay. Fill up tank RM44 (25.8liter).
Noon break and nap again until 3.26pm for the evening shift.

3.28pm Myra and her gf ping me at Menara Impian (near the negro executive house this morning) going to Jalan Rejang 10 Setapak.

4.08pm Adel, a Libyan, ping me from Villa Wangsamas Block C going to The Elements to see friend and take his student fees in US dollar. Then send him to Pertama Residency Condo to change the money so that he can pay me. After waiting and camp and calling and accepting Uber and GC calls and rejecting them, I got the money. Then he ask again to send him and his friends to nearby deAlamanda. He gave me extra RM5. Oklah.

5.31pm JAN ping me from Sunway Velocity going to KH Tower.

6.05pm ASH ping me from Hard Rock Cafe. This time the traffic jam is very bad. I ask him to wait at the bus stop opposite the HRC. He agreed. When arrive, I was shocked to see one girl try to open my car back door. That girl is the beautiful and sexy ASH! Rough voice, give salam to me. We talk and talk about life, about police corruption and teksi drivers misbehaviour. I send him (bugima, her) to 6 Ceylon to have dinner with her boyfriend. Lajiao!

6.33pm AMR ping me from BSN gibraltar. The pin is wrong. I arrive as schedule. Wait for her. When about to start trip, she ask to pick her gf along the way. I ask her if deviate from the route, she needs to pay extra. I pick up her friend at Menara IMC Jalan Sultan Ismail. Going to their residence at 1 Bukit Utama is quite challenging bcoz we are trying to avoid traffic jam. I use Bukit Tungku the jungle! When arrive at the condo, she argue about the fare (which we agree earlier, bugima!) and request for the receipt. I ask her to check on her apps.

8.25pm amoi DEA ping me from Bandar Utama going to Jalan SS2/10, the Original Kayu.

8.46pm a young guy, DEX ping me from the basketball court going to Cascadium condo.

9.14pm, the last trip, got ping from MAR and her friend at Bangsar shopping complex, send them to Lorong Kurau Abang! I ask her to wait. She reply, "Ok may i know abang what no. of ur car because my application stop." I told her the plat no. She replied, "k terima kasih abang." At first I thought she was Indonesian, but seems they cannot talk much of Bahasa Melayu. So, we just keep quite all the way to her home at Lorong Kurau.

The time of drop off the 2 girls is 9.34pm but I feel tired already. So I drive home, update this beloved blog and sleep zzzz.

Want to join Uber/Grabcar? whatsapp/sms uncle TS 017-6519410

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...