PETRONAS TWIN TOWERS, BATU CAVES AND NIRVANA



Tuesday, 31 May 2016.

Uber got 4 trips, Grab got 11 trips. 1 trip to the airport.

Starts the car engine and apps at 7.03am.

7.15am, awek NAS from Chancellor to KLCC. NAS complains Teksi will take her going home for RM30. This trip only cost her half fare.
7.39am, MIN and her bf (China), at Soho KLCC (above photo ondway) to KLIA2. Yay!

9.21am, ABH (Palestine) at Shaftsbury Residence to LimKokWing. I correctly guessed him as Palestine. We start talk after I reckon the pakcik car changin lanes without signal. ABH says one day we will become him. I say, may God will, I dont want to be senile like that pakcik. Dont want to be trouble maker. Better dead first. Then we talk about life. I say, "we have war secretly in our heart. we tell lies to the world we live in harmony among races. but not true!" He seems amazed. But ABH was born in Saudi. His grandpa didnt want Saudi citizens. So he got passport from Jordan. See my diary, even ARabs is having war among themselves. How can they beat Israel? "It's true," said ABH with sadness.

10.21am, ADM for the pestaim use Grabcar at Jalan P9. "Busstop flat hijau opposite sekolah," on his note. When arrive at pin location, I cannot find the green flat. But luckily ADM waved at me at the busstop. And I dont reckon the school on the opposite road. Kannina. ADM upset about buses taking too long to arrive at the busstop. And he doesnt want to take Teksi. I send ADM to Presint Diplomatik.

10.44am, SHE at Apartment Fasa 1c Block B3. SHE uses her home phone, and the INdian lady voice sounds Malay lady one. Then SHE and her mother with cakes going to Medan Putra Business Center. The fare is good.

Almost 12pm. I camp under the canopy trees by the roadside for a while near Menara Manjelara. Actually I want to go home for the break, but it's too far far away. Eat cookies and short nap bcoz too drousy.

12.15pm, TRI (Pinoy) at Menara Manjalera going to Vista Saujana.
12.50pm, amoi QRO at Taman Jinjang Baru to Desa Park city with her mother. 18min to get them and 15min to send them at Aeon parking.
1.47pm, JOK at PJU9 to Taman Ehsan.
2.23pm, ERC and his gf (USA) at KTM Batu Caves (image below) to Grand Hyatt KL.



3.10pm, SUN and her gf (Korea) at Royale Chulan to Mercu Summer Suites.

3.25pm, ALA with 3 bf (Arabs) at Megan Avenue 2 to One Stop Residence Cheras. Dear diary, I set the timer comparing to Waze. The verdict: waze is correct!

4.14pm, FRN (Nigeria) at Low Yat Plaza to Aman Puri very far far away. Dear diary, I again test the timer for this trip and the Waze is correct again!

I camp at Shell Lingkaran Tengah 2, top up RON95 for RM45.90 (27 liter). The Petronas nextdoor is closed.

5.42pm, NWL at Masjid Saidina Hamzah to Jalan 57/10 Batu Caves for cheapstake rm3.
5.59pm, HUE at Syarikat Hawk Soon Hin to PV10.
6.32pm, ZUR and his gf at PV128 to Sri Petaling (Nirvana sunset photo below). I send the young Chinese couple for 24.5km in 56min. Via Jalan Setapak, Jalan Kinabalu, Jalan Loke Yew, Lebuhraya Sungai Besi, Jalan Kuchai Lama. The traffic jam is very bad. But the fare is very good.

After drop them off I decided to drive home. But purposely I turned on the Grabcar apps just in case if any jobs more than rm20 that I will take. For almost 1 hour no ping, until near to my house. Then ping! But the fare only RM10. Kannina. I ignore it and switch off the Grab. AT home, update blog and sleep zzzz.




Dear my diary, today eventhough I started late, I think I earn better fare compare to other normal days. Bcoz I got 1 Grab airport job, and 2 Grab long distance trips. So syiok loh!

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...