DONT PLAY PLAY WITH UNCLE TS



Wednesday, 1 June 2016.

Starts the engine and apps at 6.31am.

6.53am, MYE at Bukit Indah to VSQ PJ. She locates the location by her old rental house.
7.36am, TIC at Jalan Sungai Jerneh 8/1. I cannot find Jalan 8/1, instead I found 8/1A, 8/1B, 8/1C, 8/1D. Call her to go straight near coconut tree oso cannot find. The I saw her at my reverse mirror. I send the Cikgu to SJK Tamil Sunway.

8.02am, ping from CAT at Sunway Court to IOI Boulevard. When inside the apartment, she told me she oredi outside the gate. Aiyah amoi!

8.25am, CHR ping me before drop CAT. Although CHR location by the opposite road of IOI Mall, to get to him is big challenge since I am not familiar with this area. Uncle kena uturn and make wrong exits. CHR told me to call me. Kannina. We talk and talk. The South African is Igbo tribe. There are 36 tribes in South Africa. He says, nice to meet me the driver who can speak good English. "other drivers cannot speak well," he says again. Then later at the destination he wants to pick up his friend and go to Kompleks Mahkamah PJ. His friend wants to arrive at the court by 9am. That time oredi 9.05. "my car cannot fly bro!" I told them. Traffic jam is bad at Federal Highway but I managed to send him on time, at 9.30am.

Camp and breakfast roti telor mamak Syed. 9.51am already.

9.59am, ping from RAJ at PJ8 Service Suite nearby only. I send him and his friend to Menara Dion. He also wants to arrive by 10.45am. "my car cannot fly boss!" I told them. Almost arrive I made a big mistake by follow Waze driving into Jalan Tengah, which is the parking exit. I ask them whether they can walk one. But the bosses ask me to find the main entrance. I need to drive one big circle. Lajiao Waze!

10.50am, ping from NAI at The Pearl. Later she drops his little boy at Avenue K. She wants me to send her to St Mary Residence. We talk and talk. The Indon married to Original Australian. I mistake the ori means the aboriginal. OTL. "kamu cakap bagus sekali seperti orang Indon," I told her our language almost the same, "kita kan serumpun." "Tapi bahasa disini kok pusing pusing putar putar begitu," she says.

11.27am, ping from Mrs ZHD at Menara City One Condo. I arrive at Plaza City One. She call me upset. She ask me to wait. I send her to Wisma Cosway.

Before about to drop MRs ZHD got ping from this bugger, OGA at Pacific Regency. Although the hotel is near, but the traffic jam is bad. 13 min to reach the bugger. Almost 3min to his hotel at the junction Jalan Puncak, he cancel. Kannina. Then I go straight to Raja Chulan. Then he ping again, I accept but I camp at Shell. I msg the bugger, "why u cancel? now far far away oredi." The bugger asks, "where are you?" I play play telling at Pudu, 15 min to uturn. Better cancel, I told the bugger again. Then the bugger cancel. "next time if your fare is rm3 better walk, if u cannot wait for the driver loh!" says me inside my heart only.

12.12pm, already noon, I go home, update blog draft and short nap zzzz.

Fast forward meh.

2.32pm, AZM and his 3 daughters at Jalan Kosas 3/11 going to shops near Masjid Setiawangsa.
3.47pm, EMN, Arab lady, at Villa Wangsamas going to Great Eastern Mall.
4.09pm, CLM, ping at G Tower sending to KLCC.

4.30pm, NLS, ping at KLCC going to Terasek 3. On board, we talk and talk about life. "have u ever worked with Petronas before?" NLS asked me. "we have been married for 30 years but no children, we dont adopt kids, we just accept whatever God decide for us," he explains to me.

5.00pm, SHARIFDOL, a Bangla at Mercat Barcelona Bangsar going to KLCC. He is a student and been here for 3 years already. But dont understand or speak Malay. "no need, I will not be here very long.," the arrogant Bangla said to me. Bugima SHARIFDOL! All the way, we are not talking much bcoz SHARIFDOL is watching Kajol movie on his smartphone. Lajiao. When approaching KLCC, the rains coming down heavily, the traffic jam very bad and the cars bumper to bumper. KL raining kaw kaw now, core area manyak merah ohhh ;) ;) But uncle rather wait inside KLCC.

After dropping the arrogant Bangla, I parked under KLCC and plan to stay until after Magrib for 2 hours! I went up and have a dinner of nasi ayam penyet best. After meal, I went down again and take a short nap on my car. AFter magrib pray, then I start driving my car out of KLCC and go straight to Petron Bukit Bintang.

Just after fill up the tank, RM42 (25liter), got ping going to Genting from RM110. Wah lah weh! Before I decided to take the bid, the guy cancelled! Kannina. So sad but uncle no worries.

After that, I got many more bookings. But the traffic jam is bad at Jalan Bukit Bintang. Four bookings kanna cancelled by the riders. But it's ok. Me no worries much.

8.10pm, got ping from DWE when I am still at Pavilion. The Chinese guy speaks English not very clear. He is waiting at Menara Pavilion. I confused. I ask them to catch me opposite of Fahrenheit. They didn't know. Then they ask me to get them, They will wait. AFter one round and infront of Bukit Bintang Entrance, I call again, they are actually on the other side of Pavilion entrance. I told them about Cartier and Coach, then they know. They are running to my car, bcoz I cannot parking very long and bcoz pakguard oredi shoo shoo me and bcoz may teksi drivers oredi queuing and arguing with many riders. Finally they hop in to my car and I send them to Puncak Banyan for half the price of Genting fare. It is a good fare. When I check on Grabcar apps, "High fare due to high demand!" Wah lah weh. I feel good. No regret not get the Genting job. Furthermore, going Genting at midnight return sure no rider. Maybe other jungle and mountain 'rider' will follow me home! Kannina.

9.52pm, JAY ping me at pasar malam Taman Connaught, near McD, Starbucks and Maybank. Only McD familiar to me. The traffic jam is bad too bcoz people double parking. Aiyah! Bia nang buti nang, kui buti kui, butai mie ti. Ka tir tom tom..

Going home, update blog and sleep zzzz.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...