UBER DRIVER BY THE DEAD



Monday, 6 June 2016.

Starts the engine and Uber apps at 7.45am.

8.08am still no ping then I cap at Petronas Jalan Masai Lama and fill up ron95 for RM24 (14.2liter)

8.09am got ping while I was in the toilet, from MOH at Permas Jaya going to JB CC Komtar. We talk and talk about Uber. MOH says, "last year was easy to get Uber on my house area, now a bit hard." MOH told me also that last year, monthly average for Uber fare was RM700. I suggest him to buy car. He agrees, "2 cars!" We laugh together.

AFter drop MOH off, I feel bored and walked to Woodlands. 11.17am already.

11.24am, TEH with his Singaporean gf at Jalan Sultan but he didnt notice the road is closed. I send them to Austin Heights water & adventure Park. I didnot know the waterpark exists. Kannina.

Then I go home, sleep zzzz.

Evening shift I drive directly to Jakel. Wife already noise noise to take out the ordered baju kurung for my son's big day.

3.20pm, SAN at Good Court Hotel going to Senai Airport. Yay! My first airport job here. But after delivery, looking at the ciput fare, uncle wants to cry very hard!

I camp for a while at the airport roadside for 15min. Nobody ping. So sad.

5.25pm, got ping from this bugger at Adda Heights. 13min to pick up then almost there the bugger cancelled. Lajiao! But bcoz after 5 min booking the bugger need to pay rm5. Lol.

5.32pm, Soh ping at Austin Heights going to KSL.

Then uncle remembers wife wants to eat murtabak big at Taman Suria. Uncle have to run run there. The traffic jam is bad on the road. INside the bazaar ramadan also traffic jam bad oso. Demm.

Uncle plan to run few trips after break the fast. But wife ask to go TEsco to buy groceries. Aiyah! Also suddenly got news that my brother in law just passed away. Wife tell to visit my sister's house at Parit Jabir. Then uncle drive in the middle of the night to my sister's home. Sleep in there until morning.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...