TEKSI DRIVER'S WIFE

下AKLEH高速公路坏堵车

Thursday, 16 June 2016.

Starts the car engine and the apps at 6.46am.

6.56am, HAR at Ayers Tower going to Megan Avenue 1. HAR's husband is a teksi driver for more than 12 years since bachelor. Now he driving the teksi on night shift from 4pm until 1am. HAR also story mory about her husband's experience being cheated and played played by other teksi owners.

My dear diary, this morning I set the alarm clock very late to hear the Suria fm on A Thousand A Minute contest. But when I turn on the radio, the lady already won a thousand ringgit! Kannina.

8.06am AHY at Parkroyal Hotel going to Korea Embassy. She told me to use waze and follow Akleh highway which is longer distance. I inform her but she insist to use the Akleh as she is being using Uber everyday to work now. Who am I to argue back? Dear diary meh?

8.36am, ALN at Kampung Warisan going to Midvalley.

Camp at Masjid Bangsar, short nap for 19min.

10.23am, MIC at Kotaraya going to Pangsapuri Cemara Bukit Segar. The Pinoy lady is a caregiver. We talk and talk about her life too.

11.05am, NAN ping me to pick up her mom at Taman Wangsa Cheras sending to Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Puteri for chiput rm3 only. Before that I need to drive about 8min.

11.31am, KEN at Taman Bukit Segar going to Berjaya Times Square.
12.08pm, KEV at Berjaya Times Square sending to Megan Avenue 2. 2 pax.

Noon break, go home and short nap zzzz. 2.56pm already.

3.07pm, STE a Cameroon at Jalan Permai 8 going to visit his soccer friend, a Ghana, at Flat PKNS Block 5. This is 2nd time I transport him.
3.32pm, MUS at Jalan Bukit Indah sending to Ampang Point. 2 pax.
3.49pm, SHA, 3 pax, Iraqi, at McD Ampang Point going to Setia Sky.
4.26pm, SHI at Menara Celcom sending to Viva Residency Condo Jalan Ipoh.
5.09pm, CRI a Pinoy at Rivercity Condo. She texts me, "b1." But I dont know which block. Later, the guard let me inside and to find her at the back. She told me to close the window bcoz she doesnt want her Malaysia Indian boyfriend knows. I send her to Grand Season Hotel to meet her other boyfriend. Mahchibap lah CRI.
6.01pm, ART at Bistari Condo Chow Kit. The traffic jam is bad and stuck at the back road. For 30min standstill. ART shouts and screams at me thru the phone. Later he cancels. Then he ping again, and I accept. Fortunately uncle already knew his location. When I saw they standing by the roadside with big baggages I was so happy bcoz I thought they were going to the airport. But it's a false alarm! Kannina. I send them (2 pax, a Sabahan businessmen) to the Royale Bintang The Curve. ART and his business bf keep asking me about Uber in KL, "everybody got benefits, except those teksi drivers!"

Camp at Petronas Penchala Link for open my fasting. Fill up the ron95 for rm35 (20 liter).

7.43pm, FAR ping to pick up her maid at Surian Residence sending her to Flat Taman Sri Sentosa.
8.34pm, BIL at nearby Taman Petaling Utama going to Oasis Ara Damansara.
8.54pm, MIC a British at McDonalds Citta Mall. When arrive I set the timer to 7min. He calls will reach me in 2min. When hop in to my car, he is surprised that I came too quick! Later he gives me one ringgit tip only. And my dear diary, before drop off, he manages to spill off his coke on the floormat. FOOKYEW man!
9.25pm, LIN at Menara Axis going to Jalil Damai Apartment.
9.56pm, SAM at KK speedmart Jalan Jalil Jaya 2 sending to Vista Komanwel A.

Tired, drive home, update this blog and sleep zzzz.

Dear my diary, today no airport job after six days in a row.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...