CARI MAKAN PON SHUSAH

出租车在壳牌加油站等客 Shell Ampang Hiliran

Tuesday, 21 June 2016.

Morning got odd jobs to be done.

Fast forward. Starts the engine and apps at 12.31pm.

12.52pm, YAS with his mom at Flat Ampang Mewah lah sangat. This is my second time to pick them up. The last time, at the Bazaar Ramadan after they finished doing their business there. Send them to BSN Bandar Baru Ampang.

1.22pm, SHA at LRT Ampang. She is not very well, and want to go to her pakcik's clinic at Ampang Boulevard. She sure will get an MC. And tomorrow is public holiday, nuzul quran I thought only for Selangor?

1.36pm, AND a Russia expat ping me to pick up his mom at Seri Hening condo. I remember last time I did pick him up twice with his kids sending to kindergarden at Jalan Stonor. When I send the mom to Isetan KLCC, he was there waiting and jump into my cab. Then he wants to go to Cyberjaya. Yay! Finally arrive at Axis Cyberjaya Expats Service Center.

As previous experience, I may camp and stuck in Cyberjaya for a while before getting riders back to KL. But ...

3.00pm sharp, ping from JUD at Cyber Heights Villa. I call him to ask about his unit number but he says he waits at the guard house. When I saw him at the guard post still smoking. He hop in to the cab with all the smells of beer, cigarette plus lunch curry! Kannina. So I wind down the windows a bit. I send him far far away to Vista Kiara Condo. Yay! A long journey sending these 2 trips make me falls asleep behind the wheel! Kannina.

Then I camp at Petronas Sri Hartamas for a while to take short nap to recharge. 10 min only.

4.36pm, SHI at Desa Kiara send to Mentari Court. I ask her if its ok me to use Waze, she agrees. But the trip that Waze shown is using the Elite highway and back to Federal Highway and I believe is quite far. When I ask her about the long and round the circle trip, she says softly, "oke je." That's make my day! When drop off I say goodbye and selamat open fasting. She replied the same and smile at me. This cik siti pompuan manyak muda!

Then I got 2 pings from the location of Jalan Taylors University which is 18min away bcoz of the highway in between and bad traffic jam. Both riders cancel. Good lah.

Then Uber ping from Subang parade going nowhere, I accept. When ondway, I got Grabcar ping from same location but going to Pavilion which I like. I accept Grabcar booking too, and I cancel the Uber booking. But the guy keeps calling me twice, then I told him I already cancel due to urgent matter then he cools down. Then suddenly these 3 China young men jump into my cab! Aiyah.

5.35pm, JAS (China) with his 2 bf ping from nearby Casa Tiara Apartment going to Pavilion. They talking and talking to each other in Mandarin ofcoz. TAlking and shouting. Filthy mouth smelly is everywhere filling inside my cab. What can I do kan dear diary?

I camp at nearby Starhill when RUL ping but when almost arrive then suddenly she cancelled. Char chee bye.

6.32pm, SRA a pretty Bangla girl ping from Starbucks Berjaya Times Square with her gf from Yemen. I send them to ar-Rawsha for iftar.

Then I camp for a while at Petronas Tesco Ampang. Pray and pee.
7.39pm, open my fasting. Then pee and pray again.

7.58pm, ping from CHN at Great Eastern Mall. This uncle was drunk, talking nonsense. "Cari makan pon shusah!" keeps coming his smelly mouth. Wah lah weh. I only hope and warn him not to puke in my cab. I send him to Kepong and park just behind his parked Mercedes Benz E300 (photo below). Kannina. So filthy fucking rich also keeps complain about life!

8.43pm, PPP at Jusco Kepong with his bf. These typical arrogant Bangla students who cannot speak Malay. I send them with their tilams to Seri Ehsan Apartment.

Feeling tired at this time, I drive all the way home on MRR2 but no ping until Ampang Park. Lajiao lah Uber and Grabcar.

9.28pm, AKM ping from As Sofa going to KFC Bandar Baru Ampang. The Guinea-Conakry student like to talk a bit his life here.

Then I direct go home, update blog and sleep zzzz.

所以财大气粗醉与他的奔驰 Kepong

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...