UBER DRIVER WAS BEATEN YESTERDAY AT KL SENTRAL

Thursday, 23 June 2016.

Starts the car engine and apps at 6.44am. No ping for half hour, I go to Masjid Taman Kosas to relieve myself.

7.25am, AME at Chancellor sending to LRT Ampang.
7.50am, JAC at Ampang Boulevard sending to CIMB KL Sentral. This is my pestaim sending rider to the other side of KL Sentral.

Then JOA ping from Le Meredien Hotel at 8.25am, asking me to pick up at different location from the hotel lobby. She knows about yesterday's tragedy happened to Uber driver being beaten up by jilake JP2 at KL Sentral. I ask her better come to KL Sentral bus stop, but she blur. Later after shouting and asking, she cancel the booking. Char chee bye. Link: Cabbies in the pits.

8.36am, AMI ping from KLIA Express arrival where the JP2 gather and Q. I ask him to come to KLIA Express departure. He agrees and is quite challenging with his aging pa and ma to find me. I told him next time please dont ask Uber and GC drivers to pick up at the Arrival entrance. I send them to Bangsar Puteri condo.

8.58am, AME ping from ABC Nursery Lorong Maarof and ask me to follow her 'rat holes' shortcut, sending to HP Tower.

9.48am, ROB at Clearwater Residence going to Scope PJ.

10.05am, IRS at Ehsan Ria sending to Fakulti UM.

10.27am, LRS at UM 12th College with his gf sending to LRT Kerinchi.

10.50am, NIN at LRT University sending to MAHSA. Dear diary, I have experience lucky turn today.

11.05am, BAS a Saudi student with his bf at UM Library going to Pantai Hillpark Phase 2.
11.26am, then HAN ping me from the same Pantai Hillpark Phase 2 but I already park a few meters forward. So I drive one more round circle for 1.2km to get her. Later, she told me she can walk to my car if she knew I was just nearby. Kannina. Then I send her to nearby clinic about 460meter away. Char chee bye.

11.50am, PIN a Pinoy lady ping from Pantai Hillpark Phase 3. I send her to Bangsar South, Tower 8 Avenue 5.

Noon, feel sleepy already, go home but stop at clinic to buy cholesterol tablets. Update blog and short nap zzzz. 3.06pm already.

3.10pm, NAN and her mom at Chancellor going to KL Sentral.
3.45pm, 3 amois and 3 bois at KL Sentral sending to Stadium Negara. 3 pax each on 2 trips.

4.36pm, SRK with wife at Low Yat sending to Hotel 1915 at Lebuh Ampang.
4.59pm, JAM a Myanmar alone with 2 heavy plastic bags of books, at AIA Jalan Ampang going to Kota Damansara. Before drop off, when to pay the cash, he was shocked that the fare is rm5 more than usual. Later when I check, its bcoz of the surging price. Lajiao lah.

6.12pm, MAT a French guy looking a shop at nearby Kota Damansara. I help him to find the mudah shop but I think the shop is not exist. We talk and talk about life, and funny experience with teksi drivers. MOst of the teksi drivers are old like the teksi itself! And most of them cannot speak English. He's been here for 3 years and bought 2 cars. The first car is Chevrolet Optra full of shit, he says. Lots of the problems that cause him rm18k to repair and maintain. Later he bought Perodua Alza and happy with it bcoz of the low maintenance and easy to find service center. I send him home at Ceriaan Kiara.

7.07pm, camp at Petronas Sri Hartamas for open the fasting.

8.01pm, MIN-san ping me at Plaza Mont Kiara. But actually she is on the opposite 1 Mont Kiara shopping mall. I drive in circle on roundabout for many times already bcoz no parking available. I call her, "hayaku hayaku! Sumimasen, parking ja arimasen!" I speak little little Japanese that makes her surprise a bit. She says my japanese is very good. But I told her my nihongo warui desu bcoz I dont speak Japanese too long already. She's been here studying for 3 months and will be back to Japan in one month. She likes to snorkel, I recommend to go Pulau Perhentian and later I ask for her gmail. I send her to Suria Jelatek.

8.33pm, FAA at the same Suria Jelatek sending to Tropicana Golf Resort. The sexy lady ask me whether her perfume is okay or not. I told her, I smell her mekap bedak only. She looks not happy.

When leaving the golf resort without any rider, I got ping from both GC and Uber. The GC fare is cheapput rm3 and I ignore it. I take the Uber ping to pickup ABE at 9.28pm at the same Tropicana Golf Resort. I send him to Pearl Hotel Jalan Klang Lama. Yay!

After drop off ABE I let GC apps open thru Lebuhraya Sungai Besi, MRR2 for half and hour but no ping. I turn it off and go home. Update blog and sleep zzzz.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...