LIGHTNING NEVER STRIKES TWICE IN THE SAME PLACE

蓝色出租车排队盈KLCC

Saturday, 11 June 2016.

Starts the car engine and the apps at 6.56am.

7.09am, near Ampang Point got ping from MAY at Metro Villa (misspelled Metto) going to Katana II. All the pinoys waiting at the bench near the lobby and never wanted to go outside. So I need to enter the gate, pick them up and kanna round one apartment. Lajiao MAY!

7.33am, ZAH at Jalan Enggang 9 going to INtermark.

Petronas topup Grab for RM100.

8.18am, RIC at Ambassador Row. The 3 chinese Indonesian family going to The Challenger.

8.43am, HEN at Pandan Mewah Heights sending to The Fahrenheit 88.

9.29am, after camping for a while infront of Istana Hotel, got ping from OLI at 38 Bidara Condo going to Subang Airport. Yay! But he needs to hurry bcoz his flight is in 1 hour! And he wants to find an ATM machine too! OLI mom is Indonesian, dad is Belgium. OLI can speak 5 languages, ie English, Malay, Mandarin, Flemish and French.

10.33am, NAZ at Perodua SErvice Subang Perdana going to his TUDM quarter with his wife.

11.00am, ZAM at Brunsfield Riverview. 3 pax to MBO Cinema Space U8. ZAM scared of his gf seating alone inside my cab with uncle, so the girl fetches the other bf.

11.23am, SHA, at the same Brunsfield Riverview going to the used cars near Avon Building.

Then 12.00pm I camp at Petronas Jalan 51A 227A PJ, fill up the tank for RM42 (25liter). Drive into Istana Hotel where I thought there whould be similar job as this morning as 12.26pm still no ping! See dear diary, lightning never strikes twice in the same place. Then I decide to go home, update blog draft and sleep zzzz.

下雨普特拉贾亚 (Putrajaya)

Noon break. Fast forward. 2.34pm already.

2.52pm, near LRT Ampang, got ping from a young lady, ATI at Taman Nirwana. I send the cute Malay lady far far away to Domain 3 Cyberjaya. Although she looks friendly and pretty, we not talking.
3.42pm, WEN ping from Cyberia Crescent 1 going to her rich big sister My Viva Homes. WE talk and talk about life in Nigeria and here. He told that his brother and some male friends married to Malay big chubby girls. Bigger twice than her. Aiyah! I dont believe her, but I follow she talking. She wonders why Malay male doesnt want to marry Nigerian girls. Uncle just laugh. "Maybe no chemistry no love," I told her. "Maybe all the girls wants bigger penis only," I just talking. Lol. Then she tepok tepok my thigh with her finger laughing also. She asks, "why Malay girls are fat fat when married with 2 kids?" I told her, "Malay girls are skinny very thin before married, but after married she eats and eats all the food left over from husband." We laugh and laugh. Then we talk about corruption in our countries. "But our corruption is too MOCH! No electricity, no water, no good tar road! When the last time you have blackout in Malaysia? In Nigeria, everyday we only have 2 hours electricity if lucky," she looks sad.

5.10pm, JES ping at DPulze Residence going to Domain 1. Lives here for 4 years still cannot speak Malay. "No Malay friends," she says.
5.21pm, DRE at Serin Residence sending to Kolej Cyber Putra. When arrive at the front gate, the young Nigerian hop in with no handphone. His bf book Grabcar for him. "No phone, but u got money or not?" I ask him. "Ofcoz," he confirmed with eyes of crow looking at me.
5.40pm, SOY 3 pax at Serin Residence again going to Sentul Condominium.

Iftar break. 7.54pm already.

8.06pm, AZR ping for her little bro, AMI at Seri Maya Jelatek going to Enau Court. We talk about PPIM, an agency who helps Malay Muslim being chased by AHLONG! First time uncle heard about this agency. Later after drop off his little bro, I message her. She replied and thanks me. Then, I ask her to like my FB page. She just keep quite.
8.21pm, ABI ping at Sucasa sending to Luna Jalan Puncak. 2 pax with his Korean gf at the back. I ask him to use back road which is quite and no traffic. He is so bossy, instructs me to use busy Jalan Ampang. His Korean gf just keep quite and talk very soft at the back.
9.08pm, GAJ and his Kuching Indian bf ping at Jalan Raja Chulan, Pavilion Valet Parking Entrance. Going to Bangsar Village II.
9.29pm, ahmoi ADR and her gf ping at Jalan Telawi 3 going to TTDI.
9.57pm, ZIA a Bangla expat ping from Masjid Al Gufran TTDI sending to Ritze Perdana condo. He asks, "did u offer teraweh?" I said no. Then he mentions, "other Uber Muslim driver told me there is a mosque in KL who organizes 3 teraweh in one night. Later at 12midnite and 3am." I will check later.

10.21pm, VLA an American from NYC ping at nearby Damansara Perdana going to Soho KLCC. The local Chinese girl open the back door and put bags inside. But the sexy ahmoi not follow. We talk and talk about life and how he likes this country. He just back from Pulau Perhentian and looks tired. "Never mix pleasure and office," he says.

AFter drop off VLA I drive home, update blog and sleep zzzz.

出租车在排队阿拉曼达 (Alamanda)

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...