UBERING JB DAY 2



Sunday, 5 June 2016. Starts the car engine and the Uber apps at 6.52am.

7.17am, ZUL ping to pick up 2 of his Indon workers at Kampung Sungai Rinting. Instead of 5min, I miss the Megah Ria flyover so another 13min to get them. When arrive at the pin location where the end road, ZUL call me that they are waiting by the roadside. Jilake Uber. I pick up the first Boyan makcik. She got husband in Indon but divorce already. Now she remarry but the husband never returned for so long too. I send them to Kota Masai.

9.14am, TIA at Taman Sutera Danga. 4 pax to Larkin Sentral.

9.56am, ELA from Taman Dato Onn to KSL.
10.12am, FRA 2 pax at KSL Hotel to Jalan Keris 1.
10.16am, SUS at Taman Sentosa to KSL again.
10.26am, SHI with 2 little boys at Taman Melodies to Jalan Mahmoodiah, actually a church.

10.40am, FAT at next door Golden Sands to JB CS. Waiting for me by the hotel roadside. She is not familiar with JB roads. Then I ask her. She is from KL. "KL where?" I ask. "Petaling Jaya," she replies slowly. When I ask again. "Petaling Jaya PJ lah," and I feel no chemistry. Lajiao. The trip distance not far so not much talking after that.

10.53am, ELS with his gf at JB CS to Klinik Asia (Jalan Keris).
11.08am, LIE at Jalan Ara going to JB CS.
11.26am, YAE 2 pax at Swiss Inn to JPO.

Noon break. Restarts at 3.57pm.

4.05pm, MAT 2 px at Jalan Rimba to Larkin Sentral. The lady asking me about the money change in the terminal. I told her there should have many inside.

4.47pm, HAN 3 pax at Larkin Perdana to Galleria Kotaraya. The older guy sitting next to me and very amazed with the efficiency of the Uber apps. He wants to call and book me next time. I ask him to download the apps, not calling calling the number. He quite confused. The young ladies just laughing.

5.21pm, XIN from JB CS to Golden Sands again!
5.41pm, MIC at Bindu Curry House Jalan Abdul Samad to Jalan Layang 2 Taman Perling.

6.00pm, MOH and her sister ping me and cancel while I was about to uturn. Then he ping again, I accept. He call with impatient. THeir mother was waiting at TGV Aeon Bukit Indah with impatient too. Machipap!

6.39pm, CHA a Sri Lankan waiting at Entrance D which I could not find. I wait at Nando's. While in my car, we talk and talk about her life in Singapore and Malaysia. She's been living and working in Singapore for 6 years but likes Malaysia better. Thank you.

At Anjung Nusajaya, take break, mamak restaurant, pray and pee.

8.17pm, DEN with his family at Legoland going to Impiana East Ledang

Then need to fill up tank, at Nusa Perintis about 6km away.

9.20pm, AME and her bf at Lazio Danga Bay to Swiss Inn again!

9.44pm, CHI and his gf at Jalan Zamrud Bukit Ungku Aziz sending to JB Sentral.

10.03pm, turned off Uber apps, go home and update blog.

Dear my diary, remember ZUL the boss I pick up his 2 Indon workers this morning. He texts me asking whether I can pick them up again tomorrow morning. I told him that Uber cannot booking in advance. He wants to book me for long term as a driver. I told him that I am doing Uber part time only. I suggest him to use Grabcar/MyTeksi apps. He thanks me for nothing.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...