PRETTY GAL WITH NATURAL BIG BREASTS



Friday, 24 June 2016.

Starts the car engine and apps at 7.07am.

7.24am, JUL's husband with 2 heavy boxes of training materials at Ampang Tudor Court. I send him to KL Sentral KLIA Express departure. He is going to Kuching but need to go to the office first. The guy likes talking and talking about current economics and politic situation. He is not happy with our high cost of living compare to other countries.

8.01am, HWE at Axiata going to Indah Water Jalan Dungun.

8.12am, PIE at Prima Damansara. PIE and his wife, Swiss, going to Jalan Dungun for rm3.

8.24am, SAN at Peninsula Resident. 2 pax sending to Taman Putra.
9.25am, LEO at Taman TAR Ampang going to Jalan Dungun again.
10.16am, NAI at Changkat Semantan going to 3 Kia Peng.
10.36am, ARV at Binjai 8 Premium Soho sending to Bank Muamalat Jalan Ipoh.
11.01am, GEE at Villa Angsana. The Sri Lanka maid is going to Tijani 2 Bukit Tunku. When ask about the way, she says in bad English, "I dont understand." Apparently, this is her first day job at the house.
11.33am, PRETTY GAL lah sangat at Regalia. Yes, that is what the big Nigeria girl wrote it on the apps. Photo below with natural big breasts that almost come out off her tight shirt. (Un)luckily she not sitting next to the driver. Aiyah. Keep quite at the back all the way until the destination, to Palm Spring Damansara.

1.00pm, Petronas Ampang Ukay, fillup ron95, rm34 (20liter). Noon break. 3.30pm already.

3.35pm, SOB's auntie, Tanzania at Chancellor sending to nearby Permai Court 1.
3.52pm, JAM and his bf, Cameroon at D'Casa Condo Ampang sending to Warisan Cityview. We talk a bit about Cameroon and Nigeria. French and English are their national languages, no national language use, only tribe languages. They remind me of STE who like to play soccer and I transported him twice last time. But STE ankle is injured now.

4.25pm, STA at Carrefour Cheras going to KH Tower Lorong P Ramlee. Refuse to pay me the fare while got time stuck in the bad traffic jam. "Why?" he asks. So arrogant. He rather wait and pay it at the drop off location with big money and wait for the driver to give him back the balance. Lajiao lah STA. OTL.

5.17pm, AND at Rohas Perkasa going to Embassy View. He shows me the shortcut using Jalan Damai.
5.48pm, HAI with his gf at LRT Datuk Keramat sending to nearby Felda DSaji for rm2.

6.08pm, got ping from this bugger at Lorong Mayang behind the Avenue K. 15min to get to his pin location thru bad traffic jam. But when arrive, I reckon he cancelled already long time ago. Lajiao.

6.20pm, MAR a chubby Pinoy at Megan Avenue 2 sending to Titiwangsa Sentral. I was shocked to see the fare is very high for a distance of 2.6km. Good to me lah. But she knew already it's due to the high demands. I ask her why not wait for few minutes until the fare back to normal? "I cannot tahan hungry oredi lah uncle, I want to go home early and eat. Today I only ate brunch," she says. Then when she checks again the Grabcar apps, "the price is dropped now." Uncle just laugh inside my heart only lah.

7.07pm, camp at Petronas Jalan Sentul. Pee and pray. Then iftar (open fasting). Pray. No ping for half hour, then I drive to KL city center.

8.24pm, SEY's wife at The Zon. 15min to pick up the Arab lady. 5min to send her to KLCC for cheap-put rm2.60. Kannina.

8.32pm, AMR a Syria, at KLCC main gate going to The Palma.

8.48pm, SOP a Pinoy at McD Ampang Point sending to flat Pandan Jaya.

9.04pm, this bugger play play ping me at KK speedmart Pandan Jaya. Char chee bye. Then I bring my broken heart to MRR2.

9.41pm, ABD a Yemen, 4 pax at Sri Angsana Hilir sending to Changkat Bukit Bintang.

10.06pm, camp at Jalan Bukit Bintang when AMI ping at nearby Bank Islam with her gf. Send them to Sri Putramas.

I call it a day. Go home, update blog and sleep zzzz.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...