DRIVING HOME MY NEIGHBOUR ON GRABCAR TODAY



Sunday, 12 June 2016.

Starts the car engine and the apps at 6.55am.

7.56am, after one hour, got ping from VIR at Glenview Villa going to Majestic.
8.20am, CEC at Casa Mutiara going to Soho KLCC.

Camp at Petron Tabung Haji, fill up ron95 for rm30. 8.37am already.

8.45 am, RAJ ping me from Vista Damai and he is going to KLIA. Yay! This is my third day in a row sending riders to the KLIA airports.

As usual, I dont wait long at the KLIA airport, stop by at Petronas KLIA exit to relieve myself. Then drive straight to Cyberjaya.

10.08am, CAR ping me from Jalan Seri Tasik Barat. Arriving at her Benggali bf condo, kiss kiss muah muah hug hug. I mistaken her for Korean lady. I send her to her house at Salak South Garden. Dear diary, driving this amoi CAR without talking also makes uncle drowsy and sleepy. Many times uncle sleeping behind the wheel is quite dangerous mah!

I camp for a while near Joven, short nap for 15min to recharge.
11.13am, STE ping from Jalan Gelugor sending to Berjaya Times Square. 2 pax.
11.32am, BRA ping from Jalan Kampung Pandan Imbi going to Pavilion. 2 pax.
11.52am, REX at Menara Pinang going to St John's Cathedral. 2 pax.
12.10pm, AHM at Silka sending to Low Yat Plaza.

Noon break. But wash my car for rm8 only at the Mosque car wash. Then later I replace the right front headlamp bulb for RM35. Normal bulb one.

3.15pm, VIJ at Taman Bukit Ampang going to Great Eastern Mall.

Camp at Petronas Lot 59 Jalan Ampang to fill up the ron95 for RM38 (22liter). 3.49pm already.

3.52pm, CYC ping at Sucasa going to Pavilion again. 2 pax.
4.13pm, WIL at KL Journal. Hard to find the name bcoz too small. Send the South African couple to Nu Sentral.
4.34pm, VIK with his family at Villa Scott going to Petaling Street. I drop them off at the back.
4.49pm, MON ping from the front Petaling Street main entrance. I know but I just play play asking her to find Kotaraya so I can easily pick her up. She looks panic as a tourist. MON a Polish (Poland) and her gf (Lithuanian) speaks not good English. Since they are neighbors, I ask them why not they speak common language like Russian? They dont have common language. I drop them off at Hotel Royal.

5.47pm, JAC ping me from Tanzanian Residence which I cannot find according to the Grabcar pin. He call also makes matter worse. He said he waiting next to Myanmar Embassy, which is an abandoned house. But actually he is waiting on the residence a few hundreds meter to the front. I send him to Chancellor Condo.

6.15pm, AMOI and her mama ping me from Velocity Cafe which is far far away. Later we need to send them back here. Half way driving to their house, then we realized that we are neighbors! Kannina. I dont want to mention here, it's quite embarassing and for my own safety too.

After drop them off, I park the cab and go home. Open my fasting (direct translation). Pray, take shower.

7.54pm, restart my cab engine and the apps. Ping from YUS at nearby bazaar ramadhan with his mom. There is a grizzly rains. I send them to Ampang Mewah Flats.

8.14pm, LAE ping me from Merdeka Villa. Before I can start my waze, she call telling me no. 113 about her location. I thought she try to tell the condo unit number. I just follow the pin location, then go inside the villa. The guard looks confused also. Then I call her, she mention about no. 113 again. We shout at each other. Then I drive outside the villa, infront 7-eleven. 2 min, she call again. I wait outside, she says she is at 113 Chinese Restaurant and she will come. Fine. At this point I can still control my macho. I say I dont know Restoran 113, I know only 711. The funny thing is we dont cancel the booking yet. Lol. Then 3 negro ladies hop in to my small cab. LAE the biggest of them all sit next to me. Dear diary, I can feel how small my penis is! LAE then call her friend, shouting at him on the hp inside the cab. Later, they talking shouting talking shouting at each other. I still under control. Anyway, I send them all to Sri Cendekia Taman Connaught. BEfore they leave, I ask them whether they were Nigerian. They are Mauritius. Then LAE told me that she will give me 5 star! Lol, you make my day girls! 3 pax.

8.46pm, PET ping me from Pizza Hut Taman Connaught going to Jalan Awana 9.
8.58pm, JOE a Nigerian ping me from Venice Hill Tower 7 sending to Kompleks Suria Kinrara.
9.53pm, another PET ping me from Hotel 29 going to Bangsar South. Later he change to Kuchai lama.
10.25pm, the last customers, KAM and his Chinese friends (China) ping from Big Nose Restaurant. I ask him, "why u wait outside?" Kam says, "the other Uber driver cannot find this place, take him so long!" I send them to JW Merriot. 3 pax.

AFter drop them off at Bukit Bintang area, I call it a day. Go home, update blog and sleep zzzz.

Dear diary, today fares as an Uber and Grabcar driver is quite good. 12 trips on Grabcar and 9 trips on Uber. One trip to KLIA airport.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...