DAY DAY GOT AIRPORT JOB



Wednesday, 15 June 2016.

Starts the car engine and the apps at 6.23am.

6.36am, LIZ a Pinoy and her hubby a Nepalese at 7 eleven Taman Kosas going to Masjid Jamek bus stop. But later the hubby told just to drop them near LRT. LIZ dont seem entertained.

Camp at Shell Jalan Raja Chulan, hear Suria fm A Thousand A Minute.

8.01am, ILE at Verticas Bukit Ceylon going to First Avenue Bandar Utama.
8.29am, BAG at BU 10/6 going to LRT Kelana Jaya.
9.02am, ASH at Taman Mayang sending to 10 Boulevard.
9.15am, STE at Dahlia Villa sending to Renault Glenmarie service center.
9.51am, DAN at CIMB Glenmarie is going to KLIA2. Yay! This is my 6th airport jobs on the 6th day in a row. But need to pick up his bf at Puchong Hartamas, about 25 min. When complete the trip I saw the flat fare. I report it to Uber bcoz of the extra stop. Quickly, within an hour, Uber replies and adjusts the fare a bit only. Lajiao lah Uber!

Camp at Petronas KLIA exit, short nap for 30min, fill up the tank for RM45 (26liter). Then I drive straight to Cyberjaya.

12.12pm, ondway to Cyberjaya suddenly got ping from Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi and I U-turn. RUD and 3 Sabahan ladies ask me to pick them up at 12.45pm. I say no worries. But they ready early at 12.31pm. I send them to Silka Mayflower Hotel near Masjid India KL. We talk and talk between me and RUD who is working with an Umrah Travel agency.

Noon break. 4.10pm already.

4.38pm, STE at Pizza Hut Ampang Point going to Lot 10.
5.02pm, FAR and her gf at Menara Keck Seng sending to Wisma Sime Darby for her night course. Surprise surprise. FAR is my old blogger friend from previous time. 4 years ago. Now she is working and happily married with Bangla. I dont want to talk about it since its embarassing.
5.50pm, JAS at Menara Centara going to Menara Standard Chartered, opposite Wisma Genting and Wisma Cosway.
6.09pm, KHA at Central Plaza. All quite on the way to Jalan SS 22/5 Petaling Jaya. When drop her off, she gives me a Coffee bean muffin for open my fasting. So delicious. Thank you KHA.
7.30pm, BLE with her bf with big empty bag at Choy Kee Restaurant going to LRT Taman Bahagia. The Pinoys are going to airport tomorrow.
7.50pm, LYN at LRT Taman Bahagia sending to her house at TTDI.
8.30pm, TON a Bangla student with his bf at Hero TTDI Plaza sending to Pelangi Damansara. This Bangla not very arrogant since he can speak Malay.
9.13pm, YAT at Publika West Gate. When asked about the nearest shop so I can locate him easily, he still ask me to go to the West Gate which I did. Actually he is further up at Chawan. Lajiao lah YAT.
9.31pm, PAN at Solaris sending to Puncak Jalil. 3 pax. Before drop off, PAN says "Uber is good, Grab is good! No more bad and expensive teksi." One happy customer. And the poor guy is still the Uber and Grabcar driver. Kannina.

From Puncak Jalil to MRR2, Jalan Ampang still no ping for one hour. Go home and update blog and sleep zzzz.

Dear diary, today I did my sixth airport job for the sixth day in a row. I am blessed. But tomorrow nobody knows what is going to happen.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...