YOU GIVE TEKSI A BAD NAME



Thursday, 2 June 2016.

Starts the car engine and apps at 7.15am.

7.21am, got ping from MAD at Bukit Indah sending to Columbia Hospital Jalan Danau.
7.59am, got ping from PAS (Sri Lanka) at 288 Residency going to KL Sentral.
8.50am, RAS (Russia) ping me at Ramada Plaza Dua Sentral going to Privasia Two Square.
9.39am, LIA ping me from Klinik Bahari sending 3 Sarawakians (Miri) to JJ Boutique Hotel.
9.59am, DER at Jalan SS 2/47 to UM.
10.15am, ANI at UM 4th College to Faculty Business.

10.40am, MAR at UM Bangunan Peperiksaan to Giant Kelana Jaya. She call me first. I follow waze given by Grabcar sending me to High Impact Research Building. Lajiao Grabcar! I call her. She screams at me to get her at UM Examination Building fast fast one. She says she uses Grabcar everyday and all drivers can find her. Lajiao Grabcar! So I use waze 2 km to find the correct building. A young Malay beautiful girl in baju kurung with tight face, muka manyak ketat ohh! When she jump in the car, she kacao my radio to find channel 15*. But I not familiar with the radio scanning button. Find Hitz.fm. "Can oso lah uncle," she says with still muka ketat. Then suddenly she asks me, "what is the best tv uncle?" She wants to buy tv at Giant. Wah lah weh. Since when uncle become salesman? Then she asks about the Asto. She wants to install Asto at her house. I ask, "is that your rental or own?" "My own," she says. Ironically, the parents still live inside. "Why not ask your parents? Your dad should know about Asto." I look at her muka ketat without looking at me. I reckon there maybe a crises in the house. My diary see dear, truly beautiful girl if angry also looks cun! Whatever people says, no use got pretty face but behavior like monkey in the jungle. For uncle, better pretty face with monkey attitude, than having monkey face oso behaviors likes monkey. No use! Aiyah.

11.27am, HAM (Afghanistan) at Kelana Puteri going to Sunway Medical Centre. His friend got dengue. As usual, I say, "Afghanistan is good country eh?" "Yes, now is okay." I ask him again, "what is the language? Not Urdu eh?" "No we speaks Farsi, same as Iran," HAM reply. Then we talk about teksi and Grabcar. He has enough with teksi. "The teksi driver very arrogant, impolite, its hard to find teksi driver to say at least hai to you!" "I got experience teksi driver doesn't want to turn on the aircon! I have to wind down the windows" I was surprised, then I oso can joke, "maybe the driver wants you to have fresh air better for your body eh?" We laugh and laugh.

11.51am, HMS (Libya) at A'Marine South Quay to Sunway College.

Petron to pee. Noon break, update blog draft and short nap zzzz.

Fast forward.

3.09pm, got ping from VVV at Monte Villa Bukit Permai sending to KLIA. Yay!

On the way back from the airport, try to camp at Petronas KLIA but the teksi NGV line was very long. They block the small parking bay area on the toilet side mah. So I go to Shell next. Fill up ron95 for RM30 (17.6liter). Pray and pee too. Then I plan to find jobs at Cyberjaya and hopefully can go back to KL one.

5.45pm, NAD at Restoran Jamek to Dash Box Hotel. She left her bf at the restoran. KIss kiss hug hug muah muah. The fare is cheapstake rm4 but she got rm10 coupon that will credit to driver account. She got many many rm10 vouchers from Magik. So high nose one this kakak.

5.59pm, HAR (Saudi) with his wife at Burger King going to Garden Plaza. I give them salam. HAR asks whether I know ARabic. I said no. Then keep quite all the way.

6.16pm, ALS (Yemen) at Lim Kok Wing sending to Garden Plaza again.
6.30pm, AZI (Yemen) at Lim Kok Wing again going to Putrajaya Sentral.
6.48pm, MIS (Pinoy) at Starbucks Shaftsbury going to Lake View.
7.15pm, GAN (India) at Persiaran Rimba Permai sending to Shaftsbury Residence.

Camp at Petronas Shaftsbury for magrib.

7.57pm, FAI (Nigeria) and her gf going to Shaftsbury Residence going to Burger King. I sms her thrice no reply. Then call twice she says coming down. Wasting time waiting is 10min. I ask her why not reply my sms. She says her phone far far away cannot read message. She wait for my call. Bugima FAI.

The last ping from AIS at Cyber Heights Suria 8. She call and telling me the unit number but I cannot understand. Speak English not clear. When arrive and waiting for 10min also, calling many times, she says coming coming. I cancel for rider no show.

My dear diary, actually I have been waiting for job going back to KL. But waiting so long only jobs in Cyberjaya one. Kannina.

9pm tired already, turn off apps and drive home early tonight. Uncle will not driving for the next few days. Hope nobody miss miss uncle. Chow chinchaw.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...