MY PRECIOUS AIRPORT JOBS

夜晚的最后一张照片,TNT肉骨茶美食甲洞 (Kepong)

Monday, 13 June 2016.

Starts the car engine and apps at 7.51am.

8.23am, KUN at Lorong Awan 8 going to KLGH (KL General Hospital). 2 pax.
8.58am, REE at Titiwangsa Sentral Condo going to Midvalley.
9.41am, SUH at Pantai Permai going to LRT Bangsar.
9.58am, HIL at LRT Abdullah Hukum going to HSBC Amanah, 3rd Mile.
10.12am, THA at Danau Idaman going to the same 3rd Mile also.
10.33am, YSA at Avantas going to Midvalley.
10.49am, JAY at Sri Tiara going to a building next to Menara Celcom.
11.24am, RAC at Intermark going to MIDA KL Sentral.
12.04pm, ZAC at Masjid Negara going to Jalan Sultan. 4 pax for RM3 only.
12.17pm, CIN at HSBC Lebuh Ampang going to Pandan Jaya.
12.44pm, CHR at Ixora Apartment going to KTM Setia Jaya. I drop CHR off by the Federal Highway busy roadside as per Waze direction.

Break at Masjid Sunway. 2.30pm already.

2.41pm, OWE at Ridzuan Condo going to Dataran Hamodal.
3.11pm, DEE at DUMC Petaling Jaya to Jalan 20/2.
3.32pm, RAS at Jalan 14/15 to Grab office. This is a drama of RM3 trip and the destination is Renault building - sure got fierce arguments one. Pundenale RAS. The road of Jalan 14/15 has no street sign. I follow the pin. When arrive and uturn, I park by the roadside bcoz most of the house number not clear. I tap the 'I am here' and 'Grabcar here' message. Then RAS call saying dont see my car. RAS shout at me while giving direction and instruction to drive forward up to her house. Kannina. Then later RAS upset bcoz I didn't call her. Actually I already set a 5min timer and about to call her. Later arriving by the Renault building, RAS asks me to drop her by the roadside bcoz she also scared of teksi drivers. And to add salt to the wound, RAS is working as a Grab officer. Kannina. Sure I got bad report on this. Pundenale.
3.57pm, JUN at Plaza 33 to Perdana Condo.

4.39pm, DWN ping and cancel then ping again 5min later. DWN with her mom going home to Kuching Sarawak via KLIA. Yay! This is my fourth day in a row sending passengers to KLIA airports.

6.00pm, just before dropping off DWN and mom, got ping from SOO at KLIA arrival. Yay! This is my pestaim getting a passenger from KLIA airport. I send her to Menjalara 18.

8.10pm, after camping at Petronas Menjalara, got ping from SKY a Nigerian at Aman Puri Block C going to Jusco Kepong.
8.42pm, JON at The Challenge Sport Center going to Wangsa Permai. 3 pax of Nigerian boys. When they hop in the cab, the body smell I like to puke after exercise so bad, one of the boy wind down the back window. So I wind down the rest window also. The outside sewerage and the garbage lorry smells better than them. FOOK YEW lah.

9.27pm, 2 Indon ahmois at Yong Tau Foo Batu Caves going home to Taman Pusat Kepong again. Aiyah!

Then uncle go home, update blog and sleep zzzz.

Dear diary, today I got 15 Grabcar trips, 5 Uber trips including 2 airport jobs.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...