HOW MANY MINUTES TO MAKE LOVE



Saturday, 25 June 2016.

This morning got errands job to be done. Starts the car engine and the apps at 9.47am.

9.59am, ping from MUS at Jade Tower going to LRT Ampang. The Bangla chose the shortcut road on Taman Kosas that leads to a standstill at traffic lights. When ask to pay the fare first, he obliged but suddenly open the car door and want to walk to the LRT Ampang which still far far away. I send him to LRT station.

10.27am, SUZ at D'Casa Condo but cancel in 2min when I am on my way.
10.28am, then JSP ping from Jalan Pandan Ria to Tungshin Hospital Pudu.
11.02am, JER at KFC Chinatown sending to Park Villa Townhouse Puchong. At Puchong town, he tried to pick up his friend and offers me tips (lajiao) but blur and continue to Park Villa. No tips at all.

Camp sometime at Puchong but seems no job request. So I drive to Cyberjaya, stop at Petronas Putra Perdana to fillup the ron95 for RM37 (22liter). Shortnap at Cyberjaya bus station.

12.36pm, EMM a Ghana at DPulze going to Oxford Garden Plaza.
1.06pm, RIC a Nigeria 2 pax sending to Domain 2 but stop at Nigeria supermarket at Glomac.
1.27pm, BRA a Nigeria couple at Serin, scared of me taking photo of the Serin condo. Later he warns me whether I was a policeman or immigration officer, "next time no photo." I told him not to worry.

1.42pm, HAI a Yemeni student with his gf, local amoi from Pahang. They study Biomedicine at University Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP?). HAI just graduated and going back to Saudi to help his father's business. While the amoi is having an interview this monday here. HAI also quite impressed with the Cyberjaya/Putrajaya town planning.

2.12pm, MIC at KFC sending to The Arc.

Camp at Masjid Raja Haji Fi Sabilillah. Pray and pee. And short nap again to recharge.

3.04pm, LAH at Tune Hotel and MAY at Domain 2 ping me and cancel. Kannina lu.
3.19pm, CHE at The Arc going to DPulze.

Dear my diary, actually I waiting for a job request to KL from Cyberjaya since this afternoon. I told myself if no KL job by 4.04pm then uncle will direct drive home to KL. And the miracle sometimes happen...

3.50pm, NIC at Serin calling me asking like most of the Nigerian negro, "how many minutes?" At first I told her I am ondway, please wait. She asks again, "how many minutes?" It sounds like how many minutes to make love? Then I told her, "3 minutes." When arrived outside the Serin gate, I set the timer to 7 min and send her the arrival message. The first 7min buzz off, then I restart the second 7min timer. I didn't call and just waited bcoz I know she will sure come. Then she call asking whether I am arrived already or not. Kaninna. When she inside the cab, I try to talk to her but she seems no mood until midway she asks me to hurry up. I told her my cab cannot fly and I got a lot of speeding tickets, but I try my best. She just humming. I told her that I was waited 10 min, then she told me to call when arrive which I didnt hear. When almost reach the final destination of Bank Islam Bandar Kinrara, she calls her bf and asks me to send them to One City Mall hotel. But her bf not ready yet. Char chee bye. Then she pays the fare and drop off.

4.49pm, ping from FRA's sister at Bukit OUG sending to Serdang. This young girl very excited taking selfie with her phone. You know my diary, on how young girl taking selfie of themselves? But later I notice she is taking video of her with my Waze talking in the background. So funny.

Then I decide to go straight home already. Tonight I will not driving.

Dear diary, in fact, I turned on both apps, Uber and Grabcar since the morning when try to get jobs. Apparently, Grabcar only giving me jobs. Nothing from Uber for the whole day. Grabcar 12, Uber 0. No airport job though means no bonus today. OTL




WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...