HOUSE DEPOT SALE JAMMING ME FOR ONE HOUR

Grab在奎尔商场抢广告Quill Shopping Mall

Wednesday, 22 June 2016.

Starts the car engine and apps at 6.24am. No ping around my taman then straight go KLCC and camp for a while at Bukit Ceylon.

7.12am, AKI-san at Laman Ceylon. Stop and pick up his gf at St Mary and send them to Glenmarie Golf & Resort.

8.19am, camp at Petronas Desa Mentari to fill up ron95 for RM30 (17.6liter).

8.44am, LEE at Residence Laguna sending to Bandar Puchong Jaya.

9.07am, ATU at Hong Leong Bank Pusat Bandar Puchong going to Jalan Industri PBP8.

Ironically, no ping from IOI Mall Puchong drive on Kesas Highway up to MRR2. So quite this morning.

10.23am, got 2 pings from The Elements condo. I accept the Grabcar one, a Libyan going to clinic at Ampang Point. He shows me the word 'hemorrhoid' on his smartphone. He is worried clinic is close today due to the public holiday.

10.45am, SHA at Taman Dagang going to Quill City Mall.

11.19am, GEN and his gf at WOLO Hotel Bukit Bintang sending to KL Sentral.

11.40am, SAR at KL Sentral sending to 1 Utama. Today is holiday of Nuzul al-Quran, the first time our prophet got revelation surah from Allah through angel Jibrail. Not the quran was first written, as he misunderstood.

12.09pm, ping from 3 Bangla, MOH at nearby Pelangi Utama Condo Block A sending to RHB Bank First Avenue where I was camp just now. The trip is cheap-put rm2 only. Kannina.

12.24pm, ANN a Nigerian girl at McD Centerpoint. I enter the wrong parking that make me furiously angry at her. I send her to Pelangi Damansara. She then wants me to send her to Spring Ville Ampang. But suddenly there is a standstill traffic jam. "House Depot is on SALE," ANN told me. I was stuck for one hour and ANN has time to walk to her apartment, pick up her own things and back to my cab. Then safely arrived at her brother's apartment around 2pm.

Noon, go home and short nap to recharge. 5.00pm already.

5.03pm, YLX at Kampung Tasek Tambahan. Waze shows 15min to arrive, then I call YLX about the eta. She wants me to cancel bcoz too long but its not my fault. Later she calls again, I told her its not my fault bcoz I can come to pick her up. She is the one who cannot wait, so she should cancel. I shout at her, then she cancels. Good lah. Dear diary, this is a lesson learned. Next time dont clever clever calling rider about the eta. Nobody cares about your good heart, not even Uber. Uber just want profit above the clouds only. Kannina.

5.30pm, SANTOSH ping from KLCC main entrance, 2min he cancelled.
5.32pm, HEN ping also from KLCC main road. I need to go inside the KLCC and do round turn back to him. The China young man hop in the cab and borrow my iphone charger. I send him to Amaya Maluri.

6.07pm, JEF ping me at Jalan Jejaka 7 when I am already out the Maluri area. Then I uturn, I arrive and text him. I set the timer to 7min. Then I call him but cannot get thru. Then I cancel bcoz I thought JEF play play only. Then he call me, and I told him I cancel the booking already. Ironically he didnt receive my message. Lajiao lah.

6.20pm, young RUL and her gf at Institut Profesional Baitulmal going to Desa Pandan.
6.45pm, SIR a sexy Thai and her 2 gf at Pertiwi Indah going to Starhill. One of the sexy girls seating behind talking like a dude. OTL.

7.15pm, camp at Bukit Ceylon for open the fasting.

7.31pm, SAN at Maple Suite set her pin location at Hubba Hubba at Ceylon for cheap-put RM2 only. I accept it. Then she really want to go to nearby V'la Heritage but due to one way street, I need to drive backward and forward. Aiyah. Later she give me rm3 tip only.

7.50pm, GOR at 6 Ceylon sending to Intermark. The 3 times bachelor (2 times divorcee) is going to meet Datok tonight. The Scottish has been here for 18 years. We talk and talk about Sean Connery and James Bond film a bit.

8.25pm, BOO at Sucasa going to One Ampang Avenue.
8.29pm, HMH at M-Suites, 3 Libya pax, going to Low Yat Plaza.
8.55pm, NEO at Starbucks Berjaya Times, 3 pax sending to Taman Maluri.

9.14pm, HEN2 at Public Bank Taman Maluri going to Sky Express Hotel Pudu. HEN2 with 2 ladies and a baby and a stroller on the bonnet.
9.25pm, VAL a Pinoy at Casa Mutiara sending to St Mary Residence.

Dear diary, this evening, I transport riders very short distances only, mostly in the KLCC area. So after drop VAL off, I go home, update blog and sleep zzzz.

在苏丹依斯迈路HAP SENG恒生展厅

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...