UBER JB TO SINGAPORE HOW MUCH FARE IS WORTH IT

Uber JB to Singapore 它要多少钱 ?

Sunday, 19 June 2016.

After done with wife run errands in the morning, uncle starts the engine and Uber apps at 2.15pm.

2.18pm got ping from FEN at Jalan Balau 3. When arrive and wait for 5min, the makcik call using house phone. "Sorry uncle, my kid play play with the phone." Char chee bye. "Cannotla like this, i wait so long already!" say uncle. "Sory sory!" she begs.

Then I drive far far away towards Pasir Gudang highway, got ping from this bugger which 13min away. Half way ondway then he cancelled. Lajiao lah.

Plan to go Larkin Sentral but camp and short nap at Petron first.

1.27pm, MAR ping at Larkin Sentral with big luggage sending to City Plaza.
1.57pm, TAY amoi with pa and ma at KSL. Send them to JB City Square. The pa sit next to me and we talk and talk. "There is no Uber in Kluang meh?" he asks. "The teksi drivers in Kluang all very old like the teksi itself!" he said.
2.22pm, FRN at Levis going to KSL.

2.42pm, amoi so cun at Jalan Landak Kawan ping to send her to nearby stone throw away KSL. 680meter only for rm2. Aiyah!

2.48pm, WEN ping from Holiday Plaza but cancel it when I arrive. Kannina.
3.03pm, CHO at Hotel Selesa ping and call me. CHO wants to go Woodlands. I say cannot go, no passport mah. Then he ask me how to cancel. I say I cannot cancel. Later he cancel, and ofcoz he kena rm5 cancellation fee. Dear diary, later I post the issue on FB group and got surprising feedbacks. "Uber JB to Singapore, how much fare is worth it?"

3.18pm, STN ping from Taman Pelangi going to Taman Bukit Indah. While on trip, WEN called me again to make sure her trip was cancelled properly. Kannina lah.
4.05pm, PRE ping nearby Taman Bukit Indah sending to JB Sentral with her bf.

4.35pm, after few minutes dropping PRE and her bf at JB Sentral, CRY ping from JBCS but she cancel. Kannina. But no worries.
4.36pm, then VIV ping me from JBCS too. We talk and talk a bit about herself. When I call her with 'amoi' she says she not Chinese. "Whateverlah uncle this, am not Chinese, Sabahan mix Brunei!" She's been here KL/JB for 4 years already and she got KL slang mah. So I joke joke only, "wah, your parents Sabah and Brunei mix, now amoi stay in JB can marry Jawa man loh?" Then she says, "already got Johor lah uncle, but now he is studying in Aceh." I send her to Larkin Indah apartment. Her name is very long, Dayang Maharani Vivie Artit, that I need to ask her few times.

5.07pm, PEI ping from Larkin Sentral. Although very near, but I need to drive one big round to get her. But she can wait. When hop in, she wants to go home at Megah Ria. Yay! Uncle so happy can go home early and buy some food for open fasting. We talk and talk about her husband being part time Uber driver also. But now he got problem with Uber apps and will go to Uber office to solve it.

Then I fetch my daughters and going to bazaar ramadan to buy food. Wife doesnt want to follow or order anything bcoz she is not fasting today. OTL.

Dear diary, today I completed 8 trips in 5hr 29min. The fare is good but below KL target. Anyway its better than nothing meh. But one request trip to Woodlands still bothering my mind now. Is it worth it to make a trip across the causeway and for how much? Also thinking about traffic jam at two CIQs, tolls and need to buy new autopass.

After magrib, I plan to do ubering again. But wife already ask to go Tesco buy some groceries. See my dear diaries, Ubering is no good if you have family life. OTL













WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...