UBER SOMETIMES IN JB

出租车在中环JB正在排队 JB Sentral

Monday, 20 June 2016. Today is 15th day of fasting and the full moon looks beautiful in the night sky.

11.11am, CIZ at Taman Rinting ping me sending to JB CS. We talk and talk about lack of Uber and Grabcar in her house area. She says, she had tried using car going to Singapore for a few hundred ringgit only. Kannina.

11.57am, SOO ping at nearby JB CS going to KPJ Pasir Gudang. Aiyah! Uncle wants to go back to KL. Uncle just want a short distance around JB only, now has to go back to my jungle. SOO asks whether I can wait at the hospital later, but she cannot promise how long. She scared later on how hard to find Uber in Pasir Gudang. I asks her to try Uber again later, if not, then try myTeksi. But she says, teksi is a bit expensive, almost double! Lajiao lah JP2. Driving back 22min to Pasir Gudang also makes me sleepy behind the wheel.

I call it a day in JB and drive straight to KL. Fast forward.

5.05pm, TNK at Pusat Latihan Public Bank Kajang. 13 min he can wait wan. But near the uturn infront the gate he is standing that very long time waiting the traffic light, I ask him to cross the not-busy road to get to my car. But he refused, rather wait me for 5 min. "I no problem wait," he says. Lajiao. I send him to Town Villa Bandar Tun Hussein Onn.

5.57pm, EET at Taman Balakong Jaya going to Medan Klang Lama. She is an insurance agent and we talk about the insurance most of the time.

7.09pm, WEY at Taman Overseas Union going to Medan Damansara. I break my fast inside the car near Kerinci Toll plaza.

7.38pm, CAR at Menara Millenium going home at Clear Water Residence.

7.50pm, MIC and his gf (US) at the same Clear WAter Residence going to Sri Hartamas.

8.26pm, TIT, 3 pax Indon young girls, at Bukit Damansara. On the way, we saw the bright full moon, 15th day of Ramadan. "Is uools fasting today?" I ask them. "Faastinggg," say the pretty Indon girl next to me. "But the time here is longer, 37 minutes is lumayan, uncle!" complains the girl. They talk and talk among themselves, I just listening and sometimes adding a few interruption. Then the girl wants to lift off infront of PWTC. I send the rest to nearby Bistari Condominium Chow Kit.

8.47pm, LAF at Sunway Putra going home at Titiwangsa Lake.

Then got ping from SK Bandar Baru Sentul going to Aeon Big Kepong. Instead of using google maps, I use Waze that follow the 'rat hole' going to nowhere. The bugger cancel. Char chee bye.

Tired, I drive home, update this blog and sleep zzzz.

老款车不适合作为出租车 Pasir Gudang

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...