7 JUTAWAN



Friday, 17 June 2016. Starts the car engine and apps at 7.00am.

7.09am, ping from ZAI at Bandar Baru Ampang. This is 2nd time uncle pick him up. Last time on the Friday the 13th May - entry. Maybe he not remember uncle and we keep quite all the way. I send him to Midvalley too.

8.24am, ping from ANN at Averis Bangsar South sending to Saville new Condo. Stop to drop off her gf at Pantai Hillpark. ANN is Vietnamese who can speak fluent English bcoz she studied and worked in the UK.

8.36am, ANI at Gasing Indah Flat Block A which she described very detailed, "Selepas petronas belok kiri, flat Kuning, masuk dekat poliklinik Mona. Belok ke kanan ke blok a." Wah lah weh. ANI is going to Bangunan THK PJ.

9.05am, NUR at SS5 going to PPUM Menara Selatan for therapy. Her maid sit next to the driver, we talk and talk a bit about her life. The maid has been working with NUR for 13 years now and going to continue her contract again.

Actually, at this time I want to go direct to Ampang Park for personal issue. I just let my Grabcar apps open for opportunity.

9.45am, KTL at Scott Garden going to Wisma UOA near LRT Bangsar.

10.25am, JOC at REgalia Residence sending to Menara Binjai which is near to Ampang Park.

After doing some personal stuff at Ampang Park, I go home. Fast forward, 2.53pm already.

2.56pm, IMA at Jalan 1/6 Ampang going to Wisma Central and return.
3.56pm, MUS ping for his wife and gf at Permai Puteri. The pin destination is Maybank but the wife wants to go to Klinik Union which she cannot remember the place.
4.33pm, MAR ping from Taman Halaman. When arrive, he cancelled. But sure he kena cancellation fee for rm5.
4.39pm, cute PUK and her gf at nearby Taman Dagang Jaya going to Great Eastern Mall.

Before drop off PUK, 5.00pm STP ping me. STP asks to pick up her dad at Lorong Satu Kampung Pandan. The sick man who is just done his dyalisis walk slowly toward my car. It was drizzly. I cannot find the road sign of Lorong Satu as it was down to the earth. The old and sick man talk and talk about life, his treatment, and diet and luck. "Once kena sakit kencing manis diabetes, u cannot do anything lah!" "I was also exercise jogging run run everyday also can kena diabetes. The doctor says bcoz of the eating habit was unhealthy." "Last time when was single and young, I like to eat anything sweet, teh peng, kopi peng, milo peng, wah lah weh. Nasi lemak with bad santan oso manyak sedap meh!" "Malay restoran also serve sweet sweet food. They say cannot less sugar bcoz if food not sweet people would say they KEDEKOOT!" Lol.

After drop off STP's dad at Taman Muda, I felt uneasy on my stomach and my head can see many stars. I camp for a while at Petronas Jalan Kuari and after pray and pee, I decide to go home. But stop by at Bazaar Ramadhan and buy some food, ie nasi dagang, sate ayam, cakoi and cendol for open my fasting today.

Tonight I might take a rest. No Ubering or Grabbing.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...