THIS MORNING I WANT TO CRY TO SEE LAST MONTH TOTAL FARE



Thursday, 30 June 2016.

Uncle not Ubering nor Grabbing this morning. Fast forward. 1.45pm already.

1.49pm, JOH at Sri Baiduri sending to Federal Hotel (4*).
2.28pm, TRQ at Heaven Lodge Jalan Pudu going to KLIA. Yay! At the beginning, we not talking since TRQ is bz calling his friends. Midway then we talk and talk. He is the new hotel's owner. He says, the government gives the visa free for foreign businessmen to setup their businesses here. He's been here for 3 months on and off but seems not much knowledge about this country. He asks, "why so many Chinese here?" Then I told him about our history. He is also impressed with our country's development. He says, "30 years ago, Dr M visited Lahore and that time Lahore is at the highest development. Then Dr M wants Malaysia to be just like Pakistan. Now, Malaysia is advance 100 years than Pakistan!" Then he asks about how far are Sabah and Sarawak which are on the other Borneo island.

After dropping TRQ, I camp for a while at nearby sideroad on KLIA. Then suddenly got ping!

3.40pm, amoi BEV at KLIA ping me. But when I call her actually she is at KLIA2. Wah lah weh. But I overshoot and stuck at KLIA arrival for 10 min due to bad traffic jam. I text her to wait, and she says okay. Then during the exit I also take the wrong exit turn. Later she says sorry bcoz ping me on different KLIA location. I dont mind. I told her this is a fate and my 'rejeki' to get her. Before leaving the arrival hall, I ask her to sit infront next to me to avoid any issue with JPJ or SPAD. She follows and we pass through the polis roadblock with no problem. Later near Dengkil RNR I ask her whether she likes to sit at the backseat if she feels uncomfortable. Amoi BEV says, "no problem. I sit here. Uncle feel comfortable or not?" I laugh and says okay lah. Actually my dear diary, I rather she sit behind so that uncle can correct "wrongly parking ball" situation. Kannina. Understand my dear diary? OTL. Then I send her all the way to Empire Damansara Perdana.

5.08pm, BEAUTY at the same Empire Damansara but I went out already. THen I uturn. At the lobby when call her phone, the negro guy answer. I thought the negro guy is coming together, but only the BEAUTY hops in the cab. Later, she calls the guy many times, shouting and talking roughly sounds like after fighting. I think she is a Thai girl. I send her to Desa Satu Apartment.

5.37pm, MIN and his bf at Jalan 10 Ehsan Jaya. Before send them to Jalan Medan Putra, they wants to stop at nearby house. I say okay, but if more than 1km then they need to pay extra. They agree. They say the other Grab driver banyak LANGSI didnt want to send them like I do. So the stop distance is near only, so I send the other boy to final destination. But I still wish they could give me tips. Lajiao!

6.07pm, ROB and his wife I reckon at Adora sending to Bangsar Village 2. But at the end they just stopping at the Bangsar Shopping Center.

Camp at Petronas Bukit Bandaraya (photo above), fillup the ron 95 for rm40 (23liter). Then decide to go home, open fast inside the cab.

Dear diary, today I didn't drive in the morning. Although driving in the afternoon and for a few hours only but the total fare is quite good just like driving the whole day due to the 2 trips to and from the KLIA airport.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...