HIDARI AND MIGI

疯狂男子在富都中环车站 (Pudu Sentral)

Wednesday, 8 June 2016.

7.07am calling Grabcar help. He told me to upgrade the apps. Then I diagnose to fix the problem. Now my Grabcar is okeh.

Wednesday, 8 June 2016.
Starts the engine at 7.17am but wait for Suria FM. And starts the apps at 7.43am.

7.44am, ELA at Jalan Desa Ampang. I miss her house number 57 bcoz the house arrangement is not even odd numbers. She calls me and shout at me to turn back to her. Kannina ELA.

8.03am, JAY at Permai Puteri to KL Sentral. When hop in, she instruct me to use Akleh with tolls. Kannina. I was surprise with her blatant condemnation of road traffics. She blames the tolls but still traffics jam and jam. Then she blames the motorbike users just like like riding between cars. No safety at all and dont pay tolls. I told her that they still pay rm2 roadtax. Aiyah! "So ask them to pay toll too lah!" she keeps angry. She also blames Grabcar drivers bcoz she got very bad experience. One driver doesnt know how to use Waze and even asks her to change the Grabcar apps on his smartphone from Chinese language to English! Aiyah, that driver oso makes uncle feel shame too.

8.35am, RAJ at Palm Condo to Wisma UOA. The first rider who ask how is my fasting today.
8.56am, SUM at Sri Penaga to HP Towers.
9.17am, CAL at Jalan Damansara Permai to HELP.

9.39am, camp at Petronas Jalan Maarof. RM34 ron95 for 20 liter.

9.49am, ALX at Bangsar Indah to Phileo Damansara. The Vietnamese American.

10.27am, PAT at Jalan Sri Hartamas. I miss the uturn before pick her up. She cool and can wait for 8 min one. I send her to 1 Mont Kiara 1.

10.47am, ERI-san at Mont Kiara Pine with her baby to 1 Utama New Wing. She says, "nama saya ialah ERI." When almost arrive I try to speak to her, confused words turning left and right, I say "higari migari?" Actually, the words shall be "hidari and migi." She says, "kiri eh kanan." Lol.

11.31am, VER, at Villa Flora Condo. We talk and talk about life, career and Jalan Kuari. Actually he wants to go to Xiao En Funeral. VER is 55 years old now and a freelance event writer. Last year he got health problem. Now he recovers. He once got project from Kementerian Kesihatan. Malay, he says, is more chance to have obesity problem. Baju kurung causing psychology effect on how the Malay women getting fat. I dont agree. Chinese got health issue on other type of cancers. Indian on heart problem. He advise to eat good and healthy diet and exercise always.

12.21pm, FAI ping to pick up his wife at Merdeka Villa. When inside, I couldn't find Mawar block, instead Kenanga when I found his wife and baby. I send them to TBS.

12.50pm, 4 amois at TBS ping while I am on the ramp down the road. Machiba. Have to drive one round TBS to get them. I send them to TGV 1Utama.

Noon break, go home, sleep zzzz. 3.49pm already.

3.54pm, LAK at Jalan Kosas 3/15 to Menara Worldwide.

5.05pm, RUB at Prince Court Medical Centre to Berjaya Times Square.
5.39pm, ERI at Berjaya Times Square to Masjid Negara. But before he ask whether can ride 5 person. I say no. So only he and his gf on my cab. First I follow waze on Central Market but the junction was closed infront of Petaling Street. So later use Brickfields. He asks which one is better to visit, Genting HIghlands or Melaka. I say Melaka better bcoz Genting Highlands is like Macau which is near to his place.

Break for Asar at Masjid BUkit Aman. AFter got 2 pings from Nu Sentral which is 18min away. But both cancel before I start moving my cab.

6.23pm, ABE and his gf ping me from Dataran Merdeka going to Jalan Alor. But the waze use the longer route and using the Masjid Bukit Aman road again. He thanks me for pick them up.

6.49pm, SOL and her gf at Pavilion sending to Publika. I break the fasting on the cab.

Break at 7-11 Plaza Damas, bought some breads and nasi lemak. Then go to Petronas Sri Hartamas for Magrib.

8.42pm, HYU at Seni Mont Kiara ping me to send her to nearby Dominoes Pizza for RM1.59. Kannina.

8.47pm, a Japanese guy who wrote his name in Kanji at Mont Kiara Pelangi going to Solaris.
9.00pm, nearby YUK-san at Cold STorage Solaris with her gf sending to Mercu Summer Suite.

9.21pm, ping from HAY a Pinoy lady at Shangri La Hotel going to CIMB Taman Connaught. She talk and talk about police corruption on foreigners. I feel pity too. There was a Chinese pasar malam at TAman Connaught and traffic jam is bad. I left her by the roadside and go home, update blog and zzzz. But I need to remove my just installed Windows 10 back to Windows 7 setting again.

Dear diary, today I refresh my memory on Nihongo words of "Hidari" for left and "Migi" for right. I used them a few for Japanese riders. We communicate better.






WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...