TUNGGU JAP



Tuesday, 28 June 2016.

Starts the car engine and apps at 6.56am.

7.02am, SHA at Emerald Hills sending to Bangsar South. This Malay kakak just reading her doa makes me scare to turn on my radio.

Camp at Petronas to fill up ron95 for rm42 (25liter).

8.28am, AIN at Blok 100 Pantai Dalam going to Pantai Medical Hospital.

9.02am, JEN at Jalan Kaloi Bangsar Heights sending to The Mansions Desa Parkcity.

9.45am, Just before drop off JEN, AHM ping at lobby Plaza Menjalara. Suddenly the waze doesnt work. So I use the other smartphone google maps to guide me to Plaza Menjalara. When arrive at the back lobby and waited for 7min AHM cancel booking. Lajiao lah. When call, he says waiting 25min too long. Actually he waits at the front lobby. But later he ping again and I accept bcoz I am just around the corner. If oredi jodoh mah. He is going to Amcorp Mall but stop first at CIMB bank at PJ old town. I told him can only wait 5min, he says okay. But then I have to wait for 44min for him to change duit raya. Kannina. He texts me, "doing duit raya exchange, tunggu jap." As waiting I have time typing this blog draft by using my smartphone. 11.30am he comes out from the bank. When hop in the cab, I angrily told him that Uber policy not to wait more than 5min. He just says "oh ok." I am quite upset but what can I do bcoz he is paying cash. I thought waiting rider is not worth it since Uber rate only 40 sen per minute. And before drop off, checking the cash fare is rm36 which is quite okay oredi mah, and surprise surprise when he gives me a bundle of rm1 new duit raya. I am quite shocked, and he just say, "Selamat hariraya." You make my day boss!



12.07pm, VIB at Taman Paramount going to Corus Hotel Jalan Ampang. But need to stop at Menara Celcom to pick up his friend. Later he wants me to send them to the airport. Yay! The first airport job after 2 weeks. But, 'misunderstanding' occured when I thought the fare is included the toll fee. At last, I agree to send them to airport with the said fare as promised before. Ondway and no talking bcoz the mood is not good. At the airport, I apologize for the misunderstanding. And sadly, no tips from the stingy matcha. Pundenale.

Camp at Petronas KLIA exit. Pee and pray.

4.26pm, DOY and her gf at Cyber Heights. When arrive at the guard house, I call to ask about her unit number. She says, "Sutera 1 bla bla..." in Nigeria English which I cannot understand. I ask her to speak in English. Then she hangup. Charcheebye. But in 1 min she texts me, "Sutera 1 number 26." Lol. At the pickup location, I saw this 2 girls coming to my cab. The other African girl with 2 watermelons on her breasts! Can you imagine my dear diary? A girl with 2 watermelons on her breasts wrapping in one cloth with no string! Aiyah. DOY seats next to me while the other girl with watermelons sitting behind and gone asleep and snoring in 2 min. I send them to Sutramas Puchong.

5.23pm, MAR at Jalan Wawasan 3/7 going to Asia Cafe Foodcourt Puchong.

5.41pm, GRA at kopitiam Bandar Puteri Puchong sending to KLIA airport again. Yay! I call her Singapore number and she answers. When hop in, she says she happy bcoz she can use the same Uber apps easily just like in Hong Kong and other countries. Wah lah weh.

Camp at Petronas KLIA Exit again, top up Hotlink rm30 but still the data cannot be used. Kannina. Fillup ron95 for rm37 (22liter).

Then I decide to go to Petronas Cyberjaya to open fasting there. But while ondway near roundabout at Masjid Putrajaya, lajiao LUI ping me from Mitsui Outlet Park. As a good driver, I follow the waze going inside the MOP just to find out that he play play and cancel it. Lajiao! Then I go straight to Petronas Cyberjaya, join the group who is just started open their fasting. This time, the menu is mihun goreng, and some kueh.

7.45pm, YOM at Magik sending to Summerglas townhouse.

7.55pm, MIK at DPulze Residence sending to The Roof 1 First Avenue. 30 min to destination, and we not much talking. But near to the Bandar Utama, I miss the left turn but I just keep quite. I look at her also no responding. When almost arrive, she asks me whether I know the Roof? I told her I am not sure myself, but The Roof must be at the top of the building. Lol. But I reckon that she is Japanese, so I use some Japanese words to improve myself.

Then I go straight to 2 Petronas at Penchala Link, on KL direction but no water. So I go to Petronas Penchala LInk infront of 1 Utama. I pray and pee.

Camp for a while at One Utama until 9.30pm still no ping. Then I go home, update blog and sleep zzzz.

Dear my diary, today I got 2 bonuses of KLIA airport trips. Also got one big tips from bro AHM who just exchanges his duit raya. And other bad news, my Grabcar will not be working for a few days bcoz out of data.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...