SWEDEN VS ROHINGYA

Friday, 30 November 2018.

Only one Justgrab story.

11.21am, LIS a meksalleh girl at Menara TM going to Mandarin Oriental KLCC (this is what she typed in the apps). Once she got in the cab, she told me that the hotel was wrong as she couldnt find the "W" Kuala Lumpur hotel in the Grab apps, not "Double U" hotel ye. But I found the hotel on the Waze. As both hotels near to KLCC, I told her not to worry about the fare differences. Later we talked and talked all the way to the city center.

She's a Swedish, but have been working in Hong Kong for the last 3 years. She's here to attend a seminar with the telecommunication company (TM). She asked me the similarities between Bahasa Indonesia and Malay. I told her that the bahasa are the same with some differences. So she mentioned that her Swedish language also almost the same as the Norwegian with some differences. I taught her a "terimakasih" word. The she told me about Sweden standard of living is the same for all classes of people, ie salary, housing prices etc. So that's mean, a janitor salary is the same as a doctor salary. But, she said, a doctor would pay higher taxes (80%). Wahlaweh. That's why some of the Swedish moving out of the country like herself.

A bonus story.

8.37pm, MAB a Rohingya guy, which I thought initially was a Bangla, at Jalan Ampang Kiri, Kampung Berembang, alone going to Giant Bandar Baru Ampang. When asked, he spoke in Malay ofcourse to me that he needs to renew a paper from UNHCR for every 3 years. He told me that he's working as a penebar roti canai in a restaurant for Bangla people in Wangsa Maju. His income is RM65 perday which would became rm1900 permonth."Sometimes I can get rm2000," proudly he said. Wahlaweh. He's working for 12 hours per day, and got a lunch break for one hour, then he also "uli" the tepung for the roti canai in the evening.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...