LEARNING ARABIC FOR FREE

Monday, 12 November 2018.

Just one Justgrab story today.

1.10pm, SRA an Arab lady with a baby and her stroller at Regina USJ1 Condom. When I arrived at the lobby, this black man (which I thought at first he was her husband) was helping her lifting the stroller into my cab thru the back door. While driving her to 1 Utama shopping mall (new wing), I kept playing surah alWaqiah slowly. Then suddenly she asked me to turn up the volume, so I did.

Eventhough she looks nice and friendly but I dont have a mood to talk. It’s a very long trip about 27min and the mp3 player managed to play twice of the surah. She didnt complain. Then I turned it off. It’s about 7 more minutes to reach the mall. Then she started to ask me questions, “are you doing this full time or part time?” She’s been here for more than 10 years and can speak little Malay. She’s an English teacher and married to a Yemeni guy. She wanted to teach Arab for free. “Its a language of Jannah,” she informed me. I told her that learning Arabic is harder compare to Malay or English. She agreed by saying, “betol betol.” But dear diary, I regret not asking her phone number. It might be useful.

At the mall lobby, she insisted me NOT to help with her stroller. Aiyah. You see, dear diary, the lady with a baby on her arm and trying to pull out the stroller from the cab?! So seeing she’s having trouble, so I hopped out trying to help her. But she managed to pull it out. So I just closed down the cab back door. I still can remember she said "betol betol" few times.

Just a bonus Justgrab story.

9.36am, LEY an Azerbaijan lady alone at Kiaramas Danai, Mont Kiara going to Wisma Central KLCC. When she hopped in the cab, she mentioned about "Different entrance" and "Lot three" which scared me! I tot I tot I saw a ghost. OTL

Today I managed to complete 14 jobs with better fare.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...