YOU GAVE TEKSI A BAD NAME

Sunday, 25 November 2018.

From the south, near Nilai exit I set destination to home.

Only one Grab story of the day, even I only got 2 trips.

9.55pm, after I cancelled the first cheapo Justgrab (rm10) at TBS, STL a chinese man ping me at Taxi & Town Bus station, not the infamous Gate C main lobby due to bad traffic. I arrived at the KLIA Transit but actually he’s waiting under the TBS building. Then he agreed to walk to my cab.

He’s going home at Bukit Pandan 2 Condom, Pandan Perdana.

He told me that he’s trying to book and haggle with the teksi driver just now. The driver isn’t using the meter, instead he’s asking for rm30. The Grab fare is only rm15. He’s upset because the driver not trying to use the meter.

Then we’re talking about his job as a travel agent. He said travel industry also need to compete with Air Asia. No middle man required now.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...