NO PUBLIC HOLIDAY FOR REFUGEES AND DRIVERS TOO

Tuesday, 20 November 2018. Maulidul Rasul public holiday today.

One Grab job story today.

6.41am, the first job, SEL 5 Afghan family members at Chancellor Condom going to UNHCR. Since today is a public holiday, I told them that the refugee camp might be closed. I got the bad experience last time and I dont want them to waste and money. The parents seem cannot speak English nor Malay. But the girl told me that they still insisted to go. Okay lah. When arrived, we saw there were many people at the wntrance gate. So I was wrong this time. Next time I need to remind myself not to interrupt with other people business.

Other note. This morning after a couple of trips, I could smell dog shit inside my cab. Then later I reckon that there’s a shit under my left shoe. Demm. So after cleaned it up, I bought ambur perfume and glade spray air fresher from Petronas Pekan Sungai Besi.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...