MAPLETREE CITY

Thursday, 15 Nov 2018.

Today I woke up warly at 3.55am and later couldnt sleep.

Only one cheapo Justgrab story.

10.59am, ALL a Malay young guy at Jalan 18/62a, Taman Sei Serdang ping me to send his coworker to Mapletree Shah Alam. The Indian young man who apparently just arrived from India and couldnt speak Malay or English. ALL wanted to pay me first. The fare was rm49 for 27km. I told him that the toll fare may be under rm5. So he gave me rm50 note and I returned the balance of rm6. He dont want me to give the fare balance to the Indian young man.

At the dropoff location of Mapletree factory, due to language barrier, I called a Nepal security guard to speak to the Indian guy in Hindi. The Nepal guard told me to go to the other Mapletree factory which is on the other side of the highway. Panda lela lah. When checking, it would take me another 8km (14min) to drive him to the new location. Due to the pity to him, I just sent him there without asking for extra charge.

Okaylah dear diary, I just hope that I could get better reward and trip after this.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...