THE FIRST AND LAST JOB WERE 6-SEATER

Friday, 23 November 2018.

Started at 7.48am.

Only one Grab story today.

8.22am, MDM 6 Banglas at Jalan Wawasan 2/1 Bandar Baru Ampang going to far far away Jalan Radin Bagus. They’re not much talking to me, only talking among themselves. The guy who sat next to me got a very huge Samsung smartphone but smaller than a tab. After a while he tried to put the phone in his pant’s pocket but obviously it couldn’t fit in.

Today I managed completing only 6 jobs.

After sending off 6 Rohingya guys whom apparently came from a nearby mosque after solat Jumaat to Bandar Puncak Utama, Serdang, I drove straight to JB.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...