TOO MANY PASSENGERS

Sunday, 11 Nov 2018.

Started at 7.44am and the last trip was at 9.04pm.
11 jobs completed today. And only one 6-seater trip. Demm.

Only one Grab story.

6.29pm, YAS YAS at Lorong 6 Kampung Pandan booking on JUSTGRAB going to far far away Kampung Sungai Sekamat, Kajang. The fare was quite high (RM48) for a distance of 21km due to heavy rains and traffic jam. Getting to their pickup point also taking so much time.

When I arrived at the narrowly road leading to the house, there were a group of Rohingya people. When I asked, he said in poorly Malay, "only 3 people." Infact, there were 3 adult (one male, 2 ladies, 3 young kids and a baby). Aiyah. But I just let them in as I was pity to this group of people.

Seeing they were crowded on my backseat, I asked 2 of the kids to take off their shoes and hopped in to the last seat which they did happily.

When arrived at the dropoff point at Kampung Sungai Sekamat, he asked me to follow 2 guys riding on the motorbike which was 800m off the dropoff location. Then at the last point, before dropping them off, I told him (YAS YAS) that the fare was RM51 (actually RM51.30 including the toll). But he gave a RM50 note only. I asked an extra rm1 which hard for him to get it and looked pity, so I let him go.

When all of them already alighting the cab, I saw there were many food leftovers on the carpets and some on the seat. Aiyah. I cleaned them all with the wet tissues. Then I reckon that I couldnt find my green wool towel which I just used it to clean the dashboard and interior parts from the wet water. "It must be taken by the Rohingya kids or the poor moms," I said it to myself only.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...