KEEP CALM AND QUIET

Sunday, 18 November 2018.

After sending off Via’s family at KLIA2, I started “membangau” at Landside. 8.40am with GC queue at 1201-1300 (ETA 300 min) and GC 6s at 601-700 (ETA 300 min). After more than 2 hours, I cannot tahan to wait there. So I drove out to Kota Warisan hoping I would get any trip.

I am “membangau” at train station Kota Warisan. Waited for one hour with no ping. Then I drove to nearby Masjid Kota Warisan until after zohor prayer. Still no ping!

Even I went to Xiamen University maingate. I saw many drivers already waiting there.

So I drove to kedai mamak at Kota Warisan new shoplots next to the the highway. After lunch (maggie goreng mamk and ice lemon tea), I went to the toilet where I got ping. Aiyah. The phone is inside my pocket lah. No rejeki.

So I drove to masjid bandar Dengkil. 3.33pm already. By 4.00pm I am at Alamanda shopping mall.

Then my first real Grab job at 4.27pm, ISM 4 Bangla with an Indon lady waiting at traffic light Presint 16 while I went to the Petronas surau to pee and pray. I sent them to UniPark Condom. But some of them, including the Indon lady stopped at the nearby roundabout.

Today I poorly completed only 5 trips. OTL



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...