FREE CONCERT TICKETS BUT STILL GOT COMPLAINS

Monday, 20 Nov 2018.

Dear diary, today I completed 15 jobs.

Only one Justgrab story.

4.43pm, JOS alone at Menara KLK Mutiara Damansara near Ikea Damansara going to Bangsar Village. The Indian guy likes to hear the old song from my radio. I dont remember the song's name. Then suddenly he's talking about Guns and Roses concert last week. "I got a free tickets but it's disappointing," he told me in Malay. "Axl Rose (the lead singer) not very energetic as expected." Then he talked and talked about his previous concerts that he attended in KL and Singapore of Metallica, Iron Maidens etc. Apparently he's working as a reporter. No wonder lah he got a free ticket.

Once, he said, during Rafidah Aziz (the minister) term. He's got to fly to Berlin with her urgently. "Even now we're still in contact," he said.

He’s also telling about his okd Malay schoolmate who he’s met and still remember during their “good old days” while on high taking syabu (gumm), “ko la keling yang paling aku suka!” He’s laughing out loud.

Later on Jalan Maarof, "that alfa romeo is nice car," referrring to the white car travelling on opposite direction. I told him that everybody likes to have beautiful car, beautiful house, and beautiful wife. Then he story mory a bit about his girlfriend's parents. Since he's still bachelor but living with his girlfriend (ex-reporter). "My friends told me how lucky I am to have a nice looking wife," I can feel his proudness, "of course lah, dia anak datok mah!" But the father doesnt like him, not like the mom.

Another note. Today a blog reader called me and asked me if I can get a driver from JB to Singapore. His friend wanted to bring his family for a day tour in Singapore.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...