THE CHALLENGE AS A CAB DRIVER

Tuesday, 27 November 2018.

One Justgrab story this morning.

8.04am, NEM a chubby Malay girl alone with 2 luggages and was sendoff by her little brother at Urbana Residences Ara Damansara going to far far away Astro Taman Teknologi. Not much talking until at the end when I approached the Astro main gate... When I was driving to the back of the Astro building of the Visitor entrance via the Shell, she screamed at me saying that the route was incorrect and asked me to drive straight and uturn back. I thought she wanted me to drive her to the other side which confused me as I believe there was no other Astro building. But since she’s so adamant, so I followed her request. Then I realised she asked to drive all the way back to Bukit Jalil by using the back road which would take another 4.7km. Aiyah. As I reckon that she’s going to the same visitor entrance at the back, so exited to the Plus highway and soon later entering the shell sration and straight to the gate. Actually I followed the Waze but why she worries so much? And to add salt to the wound, she never apologised for her ignorance. OTL

Apparently, the van was waiting for her. This is really one nuisance job.

Dear diary, this morning I cancelled 2 jobs.
1. 10.39am, MBM at Wet Market Pudu. The reason - he might carry wet and stinky market groceries.
2. 11.52am, NURUL at Menara Technip. Aiyoo. Kecot telo beb!

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...