PATIENCE IS THE ART OF HOPING

Friday, 16 Nov 2018.

Today I completed 15 jobs.

Only one Grab story.

After sending off ahkakAF at TBS main lobby, I driving around Gate C (TBS) hoping of getting any rider. Just after leaving the gate C and driving down the ramp, REKHA ping me. Aiyah. So I need to drive one more round to the main lobby Gate C. But a minute later, she cancelled. Panda lela lah. But it's okay. I hope I will get bigger fish.

3.46pm, 3 minutes later while parking at the roadside with other drivers (Grab or others?), an
iPhone" user ping me to pick up a Pakistani worker group at Basement Parking TBS near the taxi stand. Actually, instead of 4, only 3 Pakistan workers who cannot speak English nor Malay catched my cab. Their belongings of only 2 baggages and 2 small bags. All of them (3) are sitting behind me. Due to language barrier, the colleague who was waiting near Xiamen University construction site told me just to follow the given location. Yes, I follow it to the university main gate. The fare was very high because of the 6-seater fare. But nobody complain.

When arriving at the dropoff location, and waiting for few minutes, the colleague hopped in the cab and showed me the way to construction site at the back of the university.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...