WHO IS CHARLIE PUTH

Wednesday, 14 Nov 2018.

Today I completed 6 jobs with two 6-seater trips. There's a busy running errands to Sunway Mentari.

A Justgrab story today:

6.28pm, HUY 2 amois wearing black at First Subang Mall going to Stadium Malawati Shah Alam. "We are going to the concert!" said amoino2 happily. I said okay but I dont gave any attention to them. I just driving out of the mall the jam packed road.

There was a bad traffic jam along the road. And one of the Waze users wrote, "due to Guns and Roses concert." Then I thought these amois were going to the legendary metal rock star concert. "No lah uncle, we're going to Charlie Puth concert." In fact, I need to ask them many times on the singer's name. Then I google his name on my phone. The amois also never heard about Guns and Roses band. "That's very old rock band, we're new generation!" said amoino1. Then I played Charlie Puth's songs, ie How Long, The Way I am, We Dont Talk Anymore and Attention. They're enjoying the songs as they sang along with the youtube I played. They truly can sing.

Then later, amoino2 asked me to play Guns and Roses video. Without hesitation, I google and played the band old and evergreen song, "Sweet Child O Mine". I dont know about them but Lentuk beb!

I asked the amois about the ticket price. She said, "only two hundred ringgit." Aiyah, I told them that the Guns and Roses concert ticket were sold at one thousand ringgit as I saw it this morning on facebook fans and they believed it!

When we arrived at the stadium, the traffic not very bad even though the rains just kept pouring. And I couldn't find the main lobby. Instead they rather get out at the nearby stair leading to the stadium.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...