BOOKED TO THE AIRPORT

Saturday, 17 November 2018.

Just one Grab story.

1.31pm, VIA an Indon family at Nu Sentral going to Swiss Garden Residence. Later she asked me the fare to “bandara” (airport). I told her the fare amount including toll which she tried to negotiate. But I told her that “i am just cari makan.” Finally the Om who sat next to me said they agreed with the fare.

Dear diary, actually I wanted to tell you a problem with my cheapo Samsung J1 mini prime. The battery drainage is becoming worst now.

A bonus story.

After dropping off VIA trip just now, I got a very high fare from The Robertson Residence Pudu going to far far away MAHSA University at Bandar Saujana Putera. This trip was completed nicely and no issue until I got another trip from One South. One of the India boys found a key with a parking gate pass on the backseat. It’s shown “The Robertson “ on it. Since I dont have the rider contact number so I just kept quiet. Its very scary too because this issue may cause my account deactivated. Later the amoi called me and willing to pay extra fare for returning the key. Due to ignorance on their side, masking phone number, finally after one hour I managed to give her back the key. That’s after a couple times calling the Grab CS. She gave me extra rm30 and said "sorry sorry sorry" many many times for the trouble. But my heart is already broken.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...