6-SEATER TO THE AIRPORT

Tuesday, 13 November 2018.

Dear diary, today's story is only on airport waiting areas, ie the infamous Landside and the Charterfield.

10.45am, MUO ping me to send his family and few boxes and baggages to KLIA2. Yay! It’s been a long time since I got a 6-seater trip. He’s driving the other car, while his old man and a sister and a little boy travelling on my cab.

I played alWaqiah mp3 and they didn’t complain. When asked whether they're Bruneian (thanks uncle google), but the old man said they're flying back to Sabah bah.

Unlike yesterday’s ping to KLIA from Kepong for rm65 (83km), this trip is a full fare of rm105 (43km). No toll on this route from Balakong via Silk highway and Putrajaya and Dengkil.

Arriving the Landside one hour later, I sent cik Jnulekasnova for body wash and vacuum. The damage was rm16. While waiting, I took a lunch break at the Cafe Harga Yahudi, ie nasi campor with ice tea.

From queue number 1101-1200 (GC), 3 hours later, it's going down to  181-200 when the first ping hit me.

Other notes. A few days ago when I was membangau for 3 hours at the Charterfield before driving out without a passenger, I reckon that the surau Fatimah was closed and barricaded. The guy who's sitting there told me that they’re going to renovate it. The worst part is that we cannot use the toilet as well as using it for a solat. They cut out the tapping water already. “You can use Ali Maju’s toilet,” he told.

Dear diary, today I managed completing 9 jobs from 7.17am to the last trip at 8pm with 2 airport trips. Okay lah.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...