NOT A RELIGION OR RACE ISSUE

Wednesday, 28 November 2018.

Just one justgrab story.

10.09am, ASG a Malay lady with her little girl at Goodyear Court 2 Apartment USJ going to TBS. She texted me to pickup at block S “which bnyk motor parking tu.” When she hopped in the cab, suddenly she asked me about what happened to the kuil Sri Maha Mariamman, Subang Jaya demonstration. I was quite shock. I told her that I didnt follow the current national news. And I didnt notice on any of my whatsapp group. But I did remember yesterday when I picked up these two Malay guys from Suria KLCC. One of the guys was glued to his smartphone and reading about "bomba kena tarik dari trak bomba". Since I dont entertain her, she just kept quiet all the way to TBS. Even I need to help to buckle up her daughter who sat infront next to me.

Another bonus story today.

4.18pm, ADR an Indian guy at Nadia Parkfront Condom going to Villa Puteri Condom Jln Tun Ismail. He liked to talk and talk all the way. First we know that we are on the same age, just that he's older one month than me. He got his lawyer degree but never practiced it. He used to work as a property agent. But due to most banks not giving any new loans to the subsale property, then he quit. "Cannot cari makan," he said. Then he's trying drive Grab, but "it's not worth it," because he's renting the car from the Grab company. Now he's working with PPIM, Persatuan Pengguna Islam Malaysia, which I heard it for the first time. He said, he's the only non-muslim (with the other chinese guy) who work in the islamic club (organisation) since his friend (Datok) asked him to join as he's jobless during that time. So I asked him a lot of questions on PPIM. He said there were many cases. Even the navy boy who was tortured and killed during the training was also under his testimony versus navy. He refer this case to the "a few good men" movie starring Jack Nicholson, Tom Cruise, Demi Moore and Kevin Bacon. Currently also, he told me that he's involved with the case of a young boy in Kedah versus TNB. During the dropoff, he gave me his phone number just incase I need to use his service in the future.

Dear diary, today I completed 15 jobs and my personal rating going up to 4.91 for the first time. So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...