THE UNDUTCHABLE

Saturday, 1 December 2018.

My new personal rating is going up to 4.95. Wahlaweh. It's the best rating ever. But can I maintain it for a long time?

Today I completed 18 jobs. I ignored one cheapo Justgrab rm65 KLIA trip.

Only one grab story.

7.47pm, MOR at Sunway Palazzio Sri Hartamas ping me to go to 121 Jalan Ampang. MOR and his young and sexy lady in a black hopped in. Actually they wanted to go to W Kuala Lumpur hotel which they couldnt find it in the Grab apps, just like yesterday's Swedish girl. Dont you remember dear diary?

Only 2 pax for a 6-seater fare. She told me that it's hard to find a standard economy grab just now. That's the reason they chose the 6-seater. I dont mind as long as they're willing to pay the fare. 12km for rm48 - just my lucky day.

Then we talked and talked all the way.

MOR said a few basic Malay words, ie "turun" and "sama-sama" as he know some Bahasa Indon. Then I thought the lady was a pinoy or an Indon, but my guess were wrong. Actually, she came from Mumbai. Ah, I said, Bombay... and Sharukh Khan. They laughed together.

MOR is a dutch and we talked a bit about Netherlands as I was visiting the country for a short trip. Then we talked about the red light district and marijuana. He said that many dutch people are more likely to die due to the alcohol than marijuana. I told him on how to solve the alcohol problem is to convert to Islam. Then we debated a little about the religion and alcoholism as he once been to Indon for a period of time and saw many Indon people regarded alcohol as non prohibited. I told him that those people are not good Muslim as the Quran said and prohibited alcohol even for a sip. I didnt tell him even in Bible also mention about alcohol prohibition!

In Surah Al-Baqarah, Allah says:

"They question thee about strong drinks and games of chance. Say: In both is great sin, and (some) utility for men; but the sin of them is greater than their usefulness."
Al-Qur'an 2:219

In Bible,

"15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb." Luke 1:15

Later, at the hotel lobby, he gave me a rm2 tip. Okay lah.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...