STAND STILL TRAFFIC IN KLCC

Saturday, 22 December 2018.

Today I completed 9 jobs starting late at 2.13pm until 9pm.

Only one Grab story.
4.31pm, after dropping the previous riders at Corus hotel, EMMY MASTURA ping me from Suria KLCC Jalan Ampang entrance. As I reckoned that the traffic was bad WORST and standstill around the Petronas towers, I accepted her ping as the fare was quite high, ie rm71 for 24km to Kota Damansara. As I approached the Klcc entrance from Jalan Yap Kwan seng, she called me to stay where I was and no need to go inside the towers lobby, as she noticed that it would take forever for me to go inside. “Uncle tungu situ nanti saya datang. Saya boleh nampak kereta uncle dari dalam apps ni,” she said in fluent Malay. Soon I saw a bunch of international atudents running towards my cab. And she doesn’t look like a Malay, her appearance more towards to Chinese lady with free hair and wearing skirt. She sat next to me.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...